Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this girl incredibly unwatchable. She has an air of arrogance about her and it's not every day you find someone with an even lazier assortment of videos than Deligracy.

Reactions: 3
If there’s one person who needs occupational therapy it’s Jesse “a few years ago I flew half way across the world to compete on a reality show and now I can’t answer my own door - but I didn’t see this as a problem” McNamara.

I hope she doesn’t reject it and goes into it with an open mind.
Me too. Poor girl, she's sounded very brittle in her videos over the past year: that constant switching between manic jollity and intense negativity is a little uncomfortable to watch (and I know she, like all Youtubers, is playing something of a role, but still...she's all over the place)

Lockdown and working from home has done a number on a good few folk I know who had previously diagnosed autism spectrum disorders and/or anxiety disorders. I know she's got her parents and siblings around, but sometimes you need an external trained influence to help you out of the isolation-cocoon that the last two years has built up around you.

Reactions: 4
Lol Vixella’s channel - I don’t know how she’s still this popular. She literally just posts once a week. These days, it’s a 10 minute edited video of her 2-3 hour stream of the Sims 3. She did the same thing with her Sims 4 short lifespan Lp.

Like why even support her on Twitch if you can watch it edited in a short time a few weeks after.
I’m going to be honest, it actually makes me mad how successful she is on Twitch when she cancels half the streams she has scheduled. She literally streams 3 days a week, and every week she cancels at least ons stream. And when she doesn’t cancel, she will be late. And not like 10 minutes late, HOURS late. And even though she’s late that doesn’t mean she is going to end stream late. Nope. She still ends at her normal time. And most of her stream she barely even looks at chat. When she does she only engages with her mods. Not the people supporting her. It’s AMAZING how many subscribers she has too. She usually has a sub-goal every month which tells you how many subscribers she has, and on average when you do the math she makes over $4000 a month just from that. And she doesn’t even stream that much! It’s insane how successful she is when she half-asses everything, and then re-uploads that content to YouTube to make more money. I don’t mind when streamers upload streams to YouTube to make extra income, but they normally do that to a second channel and still continue to make content for their main channel. This is just plain lazy on her end. Especially considering she has an editor. Once a YouTuber is successful to afford an editor, there is no excuse to not put out a decent amount of content.

Reactions: 7
Tbf I didn’t even originally find her from sims. She was the Bitlife girl to me😆
Same! I really liked that month when she tried other games like Episode. I think she can be really funny and charismatic and likeable but you can just tell how bored she is of the sims. I know she plays Stardew Valley and I am CRYING OUT for more Stardew Valley YouTube content

I’m going to be honest, it actually makes me mad how successful she is on Twitch when she cancels half the streams she has scheduled. She literally streams 3 days a week, and every week she cancels at least ons stream. And when she doesn’t cancel, she will be late. And not like 10 minutes late, HOURS late. And even though she’s late that doesn’t mean she is going to end stream late. Nope. She still ends at her normal time. And most of her stream she barely even looks at chat. When she does she only engages with her mods. Not the people supporting her. It’s AMAZING how many subscribers she has too. She usually has a sub-goal every month which tells you how many subscribers she has, and on average when you do the math she makes over $4000 a month just from that. And she doesn’t even stream that much! It’s insane how successful she is when she half-asses everything, and then re-uploads that content to YouTube to make more money. I don’t mind when streamers upload streams to YouTube to make extra income, but they normally do that to a second channel and still continue to make content for their main channel. This is just plain lazy on her end. Especially considering she has an editor. Once a YouTuber is successful to afford an editor, there is no excuse to not put out a decent amount of content.
I don’t watch Twitch streams but that is so unprofessional

Last edited:
I like Jesse and I appreciate special interests etc but I'm so tired of her Stranger Things video editing themes😭

i love mira rae's videos. i cant explain it but she rarely posts and still gets thousands of views (including mine). does anyone have any theories? mine is that she's the only one who does her unique style of storytelling

i love mira rae's videos. i cant explain it but she rarely posts and still gets thousands of views (including mine). does anyone have any theories? mine is that she's the only one who does her unique style of storytelling
I guess people (including me) watched her videos when she uploaded fairly regularly but know she has health issues and slowed down her uploads, people just stayed subscribed for whenever she uploads.

Also, I don't know if you know but she has a second channel for her streams. Some extra content to watch :)

Reactions: 1
I'd call this more of a bump rather than a crash 👀 Is this a Tesla ?
Yeah, it's not a crash, she's making a bigger deal out of it than it is.
Is having your car scratched annoying? Certainly. But it happens. And apparently, she has nothing to worry about, since she's all Liam Neeson in Taken with that camera footage.

• Haha
I was wondering if it was a Tesla as well 🫣
I think it is because it's an electric car, it has cameras, and I think someone here said that James had a Tesla already (I think it was visible in one of her vlogs) so it'd make sense that she'd follow him and get the same car as well

Edit : yeah that's a tesla (his car on the pics, and Deli's shape is the same so yeah).

Attachments

Last edited:
I think it is because it's an electric car, it has cameras, and I think someone here said that James had a Tesla already (I think it was visible in one of her vlogs) so it'd make sense that she'd follow him and get the same car as well

Edit : yeah that's a tesla (his car on the pics, and Deli's shape is the same so yeah).
Of course she has one. 🙄

Of course she has one. 🙄
She just went from being vaguely annoying to being TESLA OWNER (aka EXPLICITLY) annoying.

Also re: her last video: one way of demonstrating your very costly designer fitness program is improving your mental health would be, I dunno, not telling everyone you are too worn out to do your job on a regular basis?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In Delis newest video she openly admitted she already did her first sim makeover back in 2020 and was already doing it two years later. Also around 16:15 she mentions that she isn't super trendy or fashionable but tries to look into the latest trends, yet here she is spending hundreds of dollars on one shirt/dress. Finally does anyone think her sims style hasn't changed that much at all since the sims 4 came out. The first sims she made would fit right in with the ones she made today. The main difference is that she uses cc and makes more diverse sims after getting dragged for whitewashing sims in the past. (first image is her first sim, the second is from her high school lp)

Her first sim she made
1663001981181.png

Did anyone else notice that Lilsimsie skipped two uploads in the last week? I didn't see any explanation, which is weird because she usually apologizes when she misses an upload. I wonder if she is trying to upload less videos hoping people won't notice. Uploading everyday nonstop must be absolutely draining.

On another note, when I checked Lilsimsie's twitter she took a sponsorship from ATT and her tweet literally says "I’m hanging out and talking about ATT." That must have been a riveting stream. She made $700,000+ from Twitch in two years and needs more sponsorship money apparently. When you make $500,000 to $1,000,000 in a single year, do you really need sponsorships? Just the thought of a rich, set for life creator taking sponsorship opportunities from other creators who could use that money, feels super scummy to me. The rampant greed in this community is sad to see.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice that Lilsimsie skipped two uploads in the last week? I didn't see any explanation, which is weird because she usually apologizes when she misses an upload. I wonder if she is trying to upload less videos hoping people won't notice. Uploading everyday nonstop must be absolutely draining.

On another note, when I checked Lilsimsie's twitter she took a sponsorship from ATT and her tweet literally says "I’m hanging out and talking about ATT." That must have been a riveting stream. She made $700,000+ from Twitch in two years and needs more sponsorship money apparently. When you make $500,000 to $1,000,000 in a single year, do you really need sponsorships? Just the thought of a rich, set for life creator taking sponsorship opportunities from other creators who could use that money, feels super scummy to me. The rampant greed in this community is sad to see.
Especially since I would guess lilsimsie's audience probably skews on the younger side. Like what do they care about ATT. It will be interesting though how much her followers will put up with that because I have noticed her taking on more of these sponsorships that have nothing to do with the sims or gaming such as the Zillow one a while ago.

I can actually sort of see why Zillow would sponsor a Sims builder. It is but a short hop from building ideal houses in the Sims to logging into Zillow/Rightmove to check out floor plans, get ideas and maybe think about moving next year...:LOL:

Reactions: 5
I’m probably lilsimsie’s biggest critic on these threads but I do appreciate that she appears to be playing the long game. I think that, deep down, she knows that she won’t be able to sustain this as a career until retirement so is making (and - by virtue of never leaving her house - saving) as much money as possible whilst the sun shines.

This is the exact opposite of James Turner and Deligracy, who seem to be treating their (already precarious) careers as a vocation and spending money like there’s no tomorrow.

This is obviously an ill-informed outside perspective (for all we know, James may be investing in stocks and shares on the side and be raking it in).

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure where those numbers are coming from, but this website has a pretty accurate picture at how much she makes.
She makes an average of $9,600/month after twitch takes their cut from her subs. This is income ONLY from subs. This excludes bits, sponsorship income, or her YouTube income. Another streamer one time was explaining how streamers charge companies for sponsorships, and there is this formula, but basically you charge off of your average views. With hers being over 3k average viewers, I would assume each sponsored stream she receives about $1,500-3,000 for the sponsorship.

Considering she makes over $115,000/ year on twitch subscriptions alone, it’s probably safe to assume she makes more than double that from her other incomes. I mean good for her for making a lot of money, but part of me also just rolls my eyes when she tries to make it seem like she makes an average income and is not well off. It’s not hard to calculate a conservative income for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.