Simone Scribes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. These influencers should be promoting local businesses as much as they can, instead of the behemoth that is Amazon. Easily known they're earning big moolah from Amazon and the like.

I wouldn't buy anything she promotes now.

Reactions: 1
Does she actually wear the jeans? Cos when she posts a pic of them, it’s the same pic ever time with the tags still on them….

Does she do anything other than put up the same links everyday?! It’s like a piss take
I'm so close to unfollowing her because of it. It's the same things every day - Levi's jeans, some SPF and awful looking pjs. People are NOT asking for the links every single day!

Sick of Simone!! Honestly the Levi’s do nothing for her, but I’m sure she’s making a pretty penny off flogging them every. single. day. Does there come a point where less is more with skincare!? Like the sheer amount of different products she uses is, IMO, beyond ridiculous. There comes a point where you might as well just be pouring money down the drain! And then she’s going on about her skin barrier (or whatever term she used, trying to sound “technical”) being damaged... darling you’re using so many products you’re actually damaging your skin 🙄🙄🙄🙄 the irony of it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sick of Simone!! Honestly the Levi’s do nothing for her, but I’m sure she’s making a pretty penny off flogging them every. single. day. Does there come a point where less is more with skincare!? Like the sheer amount of different products she uses is, IMO, beyond ridiculous. There comes a point where you might as well just be pouring money down the drain! And then she’s going on about her skin barrier (or whatever term she used, trying to sound “technical”) being damaged... darling you’re using so many products you’re actually damaging your skin 🙄🙄🙄🙄 the irony of it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm just wondering this in relation to spf. I have tried to apply the two fingers amount to my face and neck and struggle to get it all rubbed in! I’d want to have 20 mins spare for it all to sink in!

Obviously make up by Mario wasn’t willing to pay her ha ha ! Thought her skin with that make up on looked the same as all the others she claimed are “ amazing “ ! She is the biggest spoofer

You’re one Frida telling Simone she must be doing something wrong and to use better skincare on her negative review on Mario foundation 🤣🤣🤣 How much better could her skincare possibly get!!!

You’re one Frida telling Simone she must be doing something wrong and to use better skincare on her negative review on Mario foundation 🤣🤣🤣 How much better could her skincare possibly get!!!
I’m no fan of Simone (dull, self important and greedy as sin 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑) but here’s some of Freidas work as a certified MUA so I don’t think Simone or anyone needs to take tips from her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah here! It makes a bloody change for someone to actually give a less than favourable review of a product. I'm sick of them all saying they're "obsessed" with something, only to fire it into the back of their Alex drawers after 2 weeks when the next foundation arrives in the pr mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 4