Simone Scribes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is some chancer. Showing her morning skincare yesterday and not one of her own products in it!
Noticed that too. She’ll take the money from Primark but doesn’t actually use the products. Well she might have let on she used them if she could put up an affiliate link for them.

Reactions: 4
I think she has some neck over it. Pushing her own products and not even bloody pretending to use them!

Reactions: 5
I’m laughing at all the routine recommendations at the most recent Q&A - not a mention of the penneys products !! Sure you use them Jan - sure jan !

Very disappointing that she's gone from skincare chats and tutorials etc to flogging shite for a gazillion dollar company who need no help.

That would make me more anxious than what she used to do, wholesome skincare chats and stuff.

Money talks eh. And everyone is for sale. Disappointed in Simone.

Reactions: 6
Disappointing. And not supporting the many Irish makeup and beauty brands we have here. Money talks doesn’t it.

Disappointing. And not supporting the many Irish makeup and beauty brands we have here. Money talks doesn’t it.
Sure she can't even support her own "brand" don't mind any others! She must be getting some money through those af links on amazon.

The Orlacle was on the same trip. She was one of my favourites too, especially as she has a "real" job with Aer Lingus and seemed so normal and down to earth. Couldn't believe them all on a jolly with Amazon sharing all their affiliate links all over the place. Very disappointing.

Reactions: 3
Should Simone not be declaring those treatments as pr? There are for her beauty column with the Irish Examiner.
same with her trip to the Shelbourne Spa recently - she made out like it was a visit with a friend- then few weeks later there’s her article in the paper.

Reactions: 2
On a PR trip with yet another skincare brand.
She literally has not shown or mentioned her collaboration with Penneys/Primark since it was launched.
I doubt she ever put the Penneys skincare on her face but if you are being paid by the brand the very least you should do is pretend to use it.

Reactions: 7
Simone has jumped on the influencers bandwagon at a tremendous speed. Literally throwing herself at anything she can get for free.

Talk about selling ones soul.

Has she actually promoted her Penny’s skincare line once since it went on sale the first few days?

every insta she’s done then features her usual
Mish mash of expensive inconsistent product line up.

mind you it’s easy to promote and sell skincare when you’ve an immovable face of Botox.

no tit penny’s products for our Simone. Far too precious.

Reactions: 6
She seems to be using different skincare products every few days - how can she know what works and doesn't work? Amazon must pay more than Primark - she hasn't mentioned her skincare line with Penneys since it was launched and the cheque cleared. But she's flogging AF links for that suncreen and concealer every day. She hadn't linked the Levis jeans in few days, we must be due that link soon - I'm sure someone will message her asking so she'll have to share it. No mention of the Poco jeans she either bought or was gifted the other week.

I used to enjoy her page so much. Very informative, during Covid I think it was.

These days she has such a line up of different products every day there's no way you could keep up. I recently got a full range of (new to me brand) skincare from my friends as a (wonderful) gift. But I wouldn't even start using them until I need to as I've no idea if they'll suit me etc. I don't get the constant changing of skincare 🙃 even if I got it for free. I'm all for a recommendation and I recently bought the under eye brightener that she raves about from Beauty Pie but I'll stick to the skincare routine I've got going.

Reactions: 3
She seems to be using different skincare products every few days - how can she know what works and doesn't work? Amazon must pay more than Primark - she hasn't mentioned her skincare line with Penneys since it was launched and the cheque cleared. But she's flogging AF links for that suncreen and concealer every day. She hadn't linked the Levis jeans in few days, we must be due that link soon - I'm sure someone will message her asking so she'll have to share it. No mention of the Poco jeans she either bought or was gifted the other week.
She doesn't, shes no skincare expert, she's an enthusiast at best, but her expertise (if you can call it that) is in marketing.

I'd say a huge reason why she hasn't mentioned her Penneys range is that they don't sell online, and therefore she can't post AF links.

She's an absolute joke, anyone still following her for skincare advice needs to give their head a wobble.