Simone Scribes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed with all this. I am sure she had an unpleasant experience but the melodrama of the article was hard to swallow. SO many people struggle with anxiety and they get on with life. The whole Saudi time was odd for her anyway.
I used follow her when she was in Saudi and she posted about how wonderful life was there and then she had the anxiety attack . I found it hard to take it all seriously. She never explained why they kept moving and it seemed odd to me that they would keep unsettling herself and a child like that. She loves to create a drama about her life alluding to things but not actually saying what is going on . I gave up on her why she moved back again. The ads and sp was too much.

Reactions: 9
I’ll qualify this by saying I have a family member who lives abroad with kids & bemoans the lack of support, which I’m tired of listening to. That said i listened to a podcast where the interviewer said it must have been so hard to have a child without your mum to help. Unless you have to live abroad doing so and having a child while doing so is a lifestyle choice.

Reactions: 3
What happened her son that time? She has alluded to it a few times but never said what it was
In the article she says he had an accident while playing with friends. She doesn't specify precisely what but says there was a lot of blood and emergency hospital intervention. Reference to a plastic surgeon so I'm assuming he needed some form of reconstruction.

Is she back renovating the house again
Is it the same one?

Did she not spend years doing it up already

Between slathering serums -drinking coffee - buying jumpers and taking extreme close up selfies I dunno how this one has time to be stressed with work or life in general

Reactions: 9
Don't have any time for her anymore. Anyone following her and taking skincare "advice" from her needs to give their a head a wobble.

Reactions: 5
OK so where is she living now? I unfollowed after she moved back to Dublin, renovated a house then promptly moved to the ME again. All she seems to do is constantly relocate and drag her kid from one country to the next, and talk about serums.

I have no idea how she makes a living, she can't have much engagement. Does she have a permanent job?

Are they renovating the house that they had renovated before they went to the Middle East?

I used to enjoy her content and appreciate her recommendations. But she promotes so many products now and shows so much I don't know what is actually good anymore. She had promoted some shampoo before, a cheaper price point and she always has good volume in her hair so I followed it - the shampoo was awful and left my hair very built up with product - took ages to get the product completely out of my hair. She plugs so many different skincare brands and products - yet goes for so many treatments as well - I can't tell anymore what products really work...or not.

Reactions: 7
If you look at what she plugs then go onto her website it’s all products she is affiliated with . So before what I think we all liked about her - is that she was honest but now she is like the rest of them . All about the money and not being transparent . I saw her in Galway the last time she was down and let’s just say she is generous with the filters and angles in INsta . She looks nothing like herself in the photos 😝

Reactions: 8
Amazon must do the best af rewards the rate she's putting them up lately
It’s the one with the most likelihood of someone purchasing something/anything over the next 30 days which she will get kickback from if you click her link…even if you don’t buy her item anything you do buy over the next 30 days you are tracked and Extreme Facial CloseUp Gal will receive some euros

She’s cleverer than your average hunzo

Reactions: 4
Are her reels/insta videos highly filtered? She never seems to move much in them.
Also, who uses THAT much product in their hair?

Does anyone follow Sally Foran (Irish beauty fairy). Started following a few weeks ago and liking her so far. Like others here, Simone is just a barrage of Amazon links and ads for products she doesn’t use!!

Reactions: 2
I'm hovering over the unfollow button myself for Simone. She is thirsty with those Amazon affiliate links. Every other day it's a link for the Levis jeans, some spf or some concealer she uses that we are all apparently asking her about. I don't know - do people really ask about things instagrammers are wearing/ using? I might the very rare time if the foundation or eye makeup looks really good and I don't recall them mentioning it in their post/story. Also I'd be wary about buying branded things from Amazon as with them using 3rd party sellers, there's a risk you could be buying something which may not be genuine and I think that's outside of Amazon's control.
I'm guessing the use of all the links is because they probably don't have the tax free Middle East income anymore and as someone has said - she needs to pay for another house reno.

Does anyone follow Sally Foran (Irish beauty fairy). Started following a few weeks ago and liking her so far. Like others here, Simone is just a barrage of Amazon links and ads for products she doesn’t use!!
Going slightly OT but I do like Sally, she is very knowledgeable and seems lovely. However I had to stop watching her stories a while ago. For me personally she was coming off a bit too preachy and know-it-all about skincare etc. Also not a fan of her plugging vitamins and supplements quite a bit.

Sally is wonderful. Never ever leaves a question unanswered and really knows her stuff.

I do think Simone knows her stuff too but it's all ads with her of late. Too much.

Reactions: 1
She is completely different to when I initially started following her. I really genuinely liked her at one point. Now I really don't.

Those @!*£ing jeans and that Korean SPF, if I see another link for them! I just click through all her stories now as they are 99 per cent ads. She was never this hun-likeable when living abroad, so I agree it must be money motivated.

Also, the intense close ups of her applying her skincare are too much. My fella would be asking me if I was okay if I was putting that sort of thing on social media (I put nothing up except my cat, so wouldn't happen, but I'm sure my point translates....truly egotistical and odd behaviour!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If any of you follow dermatologists on insta then you'll see how full of shite herself and irish beauty fairy are! All that stuff they promote, we don't need even a quarter of it. I'm the same about ibf too, she has no business shilling all those vitamins all the time, instagram really needs to regulate it.