Simone Scribes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagrammer, travels a lot, sales woman for lots of skincare brands, has a lot of botox, general insincere flogger who comes across as a bit worthy and precious.
I've unfollowed her a long time ago so not up to date on current antics but thread was requested.

Please feel free to add further context :)

Reactions: 6
Her voice grates on me. It’s like someone once told her she had a soothing voice and she’s been playing up to it ever since.

Reactions: 3
I heard of Simone years ago when she lived in Dubai. I used to follow Laura (buy now blog later) and they were great friends. They don't seem to follow each other anymore. I'm not sure how I feel about her, I enjoyed her content until recently - it feels like a lot of typical insta hun ads now. I'm interested in what others think.

Reactions: 4
I stopped following her ages ago. She was talking about Tattle actually and what a cesspit it is etc..
I just felt that she was another one who didn’t want to face any criticism and wanted to continue to sell, sell, sell without any question.
She doesn’t look that shiny and young because of 5 serums. Her skin looks like that because of injectables for the most part. I feel she was incredibly insincere and arse licky to that whole circle. And the long rambling campions as if she’s Seamus Heaney. And as was mentioned, the voice 😭
It’s a no from me.

Is she back from Dubai or what’s going on there? #nosy

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Shes back in Dublin now, was in Saudi until the last few weeks.

I think the travelling was down to the husbands job

Reactions: 2
I stopped following her ages ago. She was talking about Tattle actually and what a cesspit it is etc..
I just felt that she was another one who didn’t want to face any criticism and wanted to continue to sell, sell, sell without any question.
She doesn’t look that shiny and young because of 5 serums. Her skin looks like that because of injectables for the most part. I feel she was incredibly insincere and arse licky to that whole circle. And the long rambling campions as if she’s Seamus Heaney. And as was mentioned, the voice 😭
It’s a no from me.

Is she back from Dubai or what’s going on there? #nosy
She seems to have come back to Ireland last week. I'm not sure what the back story to her coming back again is, as she only left last year having moved back to Ireland, done up a house and then saying she missed Dubai too much (she didn't go back to Dubai but Doha or something I think). Thought that was strange. Outside of Instagram, I think she's in like marketing for beauty or something (not sure, something like that), so I guess you can do that anywhere.

I find her insufferable and very insincere too...also the fact the forehead doesn’t move a centimetre is probably down to lots of Botox as said before...like just say that rather than putting it down to serums which give ‘a big dose of hydration’ ...every time she says this my ears bleed

She said on one of her q and a one time that she does marketing/pr work for high end hotels... always wondered if this was why they stayed in Dubai for so long! Would love to know what her husband does for work it seems very secret service haha she never mentions him really?
Also used to follow buynowbloglater when they were really friendly! Was always intrigued by her lifestyle too 🤣

I first started following Simone when she lived in Dubai, via Buynowbloglater too (did anyone else watch her on youtube when she was lollipop something?! Loved following her, she hardly posts anymore) There must have been some falling out between them, they no longer follow each other.

I think her husband works in engineering - they moved to Saudi just before the first lockdown and I'd say the whole Covid thing made her homesick and that's why they are back.

I've always generally liked her but then she'll do an ad for spotlight, or I see her commenting sucking up to other instahuns, and she loses credibility for me. She knows her skincare tit though, and her skin looks amazing but she has admitted to botox. She's much younger than I would have thought, pretty sure she's only early 30s?

Reactions: 10
I've always generally liked her but then she'll do an ad for spotlight, or I see her commenting sucking up to other instahuns, and she loses credibility for me. She knows her skincare tit though, and her skin looks amazing but she has admitted to botox. She's much younger than I would have thought, pretty sure she's only early 30s?
Yeah I agree with you here. She does seem to know her skincare but the inst hun stuff puts me off completely.

She posted recently she's 36 or 37 I think. I was surprised as I actually thought she was older.

She posted recently she's 36 or 37 I think. I was surprised as I actually thought she was older.
I've been following her longer than I realised! I remember when she first said her age as being close to 30, I thought even then she looked older.

I used to love Laura’s posts! She never posts much now at all

I thought Simone was in her 40s lol

I don’t get the hype over Simone’s skin tbh? It’s nice yeah but to the degree that she and everyone seems to go on about it? Not really..

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the hype over Simone’s skin tbh? It’s nice yeah but to the degree that she and everyone seems to go on about it? Not really..
I fully agree, I don’t think her knowledge is any more extensive than anyone else who has an interest in skincare either. When brands pay her to sell their product she learns the PR piece. Nobody needs that many products. I would like to see the results on someone without injectables myself or at least declare in each story that she has had them. It’s just false advertising to me.

Reactions: 8
Is her husband back in Ireland too? She has only mentioned herself and her son...