Simone Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- still no acknowledgement of Womens Refuge donations
- has been reported to ASA too many times to count
- Has minions who blocks anyone who likes a photo or comment about her (only stories tho so it doesn’t reduce her following)
- Way too many conflicting company #ads
- Reads Tattle and will implement things on stories after discussion here e.g. captions on stories
- Is friends with accused sex offender
- Sends Asher to daycare but doesn’t admit it
- Tells Asher no a few times and he “understands”
- Asher will be making omelettes for the whole family soon
- Has massages way too often and every day is treat yourself day
- Fresh sheet Friday is sadly still a thing
- If any companies that use SA for advertising are reading this, we’re over it and will stop purchasing from you while you work with her

That’s all I can think of for now 🤣
How funny that she uses her minions to block the trolls and would have no idea if one of these so called trolls were standing right in front of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220618_181918.jpg

I'm calling it now - her and Chipolata will have a lifestyle block within a year (to coincide with baby #2). She's said before how their current house wasn't their forever home and they eventually wanted somewhere with more land - so I'm sure she'll fast track that now since she seems to be obsessed with the ✨farm✨ aesthetic lol.

(And I mean I can't blame her, I live rurally myself, it's awesome - just can't imagine how she's gonna get on vacuuming their paddocks 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1351519
I'm calling it now - her and Chipolata will have a lifestyle block within a year (to coincide with baby #2). She's said before how their current house wasn't their forever home and they eventually wanted somewhere with more land - so I'm sure she'll fast track that now since she seems to be obsessed with the ✨farm✨ aesthetic lol.

(And I mean I can't blame her, I live rurally myself, it's awesome - just can't imagine how she's gonna get on vacuuming their paddocks 😂)

And keeping on top of the paddock weeds and mushrooms🤣🤣🤣🤣
Next minute, she’ll be doing a “shout out” John Deer for a free ride on mower🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And keeping on top of the paddock weeds and mushrooms🤣🤣🤣🤣
Next minute, she’ll be doing a “shout out” John Deer for a free ride on mower🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also that pic of Simo is her reading through tattle whilst having a tit on the toilet🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1351519

And three Alpacas! Two white and one brown 😃😃
Exactly what thought watching the farm stories too - will be able to expand her target audience!
To be fair I love the Asher content, the kid is so flippin cute - genuinely makes me smile - but yeah, how this all going to affect the future him is the big question I guess

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1351519

She 100% is just a copy cat of that asshole Hinch. 🤮

Reactions: 12
I wish more people would see her for who she really is. She totally pulled the wool over an old friends eyes, and it was bleeping irritating to watch.

Reactions: 7
Hi Simone 👋 glad to see you have dressed Asher appropriately today in warmer clothes but why are you under the water in the bath and he’s lying on your chest in the cold in an outside bath 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Who is Hinch?
She is an English mummy blogger who is everything Simone wants to be. She has threads on here that I've heard get pretty brutal but I've never really looked on them. Hinch's insta centres on organisation and cleaning and has released books on it.

Reactions: 1
What average family could honestly afford $1000 per night for a weekend getaway? Are these people so delusional? Do they not realise the current crisis going on where families can barely afford to put food on their plates or pay their electricity bills.

And if it wasn’t gifted, could Simone even afford to spend that kind of money for 2 nights?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.