Simone Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an English mummy blogger who is everything Simone wants to be. She has threads on here that I've heard get pretty brutal but I've never really looked on them. Hinch's insta centres on organisation and cleaning and has released books on it.
I just had a stalk. I’m pretty sure I’ve found the right one with the “freshnupfriday” and the beige house with beige clothes. Come on Simone be your own person.

Reactions: 4
I just had a stalk. I’m pretty sure I’ve found the right one with the “freshnupfriday” and the beige house with beige clothes. Come on Simone be your own person.
I’ve followed Mrs Hinch from the beginning and really noticed SA’s content change to a lot of the cleaning stuff Hinch was doing - denture tablets in the loo etc - not so much anymore though.
I actually don’t mind Mrs Hinch to be honest - definitely not as dishonest as SA

Reactions: 9
What average family could honestly afford $1000 per night for a weekend getaway? Are these people so delusional? Do they not realise the current crisis going on where families can barely afford to put food on their plates or pay their electricity bills.

And if it wasn’t gifted, could Simone even afford to spend that kind of money for 2 nights?
Of course she can afford it, she doesn’t pay for anything else so she would have plenty of disposable income.

Reactions: 5
Yep she went there! Of course she cleaned the mower 😑
Imagine being so anal that heaven forbid a lawnmower bring a speck of grass into the garage. Also Simone you might want to take better care of the leather in your Mercedes, it’s showing signs of cracking. Obsessive cleaning will do that though. Tag Repco, I am sure they will donate some leather conditioner 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time reader, first time actually joining the conversation. SA did some work with a company I was a fan of last year. As soon as I saw it I immediately sent them an email with links to the statement released by her & Makaia and asked why they would work with her. This company had no idea about the Woman’s Refuge thing. They stopped working with her. I think people assume everyone knows about that & they choose to work with her anyway. I think the more people let these businesses know they shouldn’t associate with her the better. Send the email or let the businesses know & hope they have some morals.

Reactions: 20
Imagine being so anal that heaven forbid a lawnmower bring a speck of grass into the garage. Also Simone you might want to take better care of the leather in your Mercedes, it’s showing signs of cracking. Obsessive cleaning will do that though. Tag Repco, I am sure they will donate some leather conditioner 😉
My neighbour does the same thing washes his lawnmower lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
long time lurker but first time posting. Just wanna say to SA as I know you watch 👀 is that the biggest turn off for me with you is the unsustainable lifestyle you have. Your ALWAYS happy, go on about how amazing your marriage is, how wonderful parenting is, juggling all your massages, PR events and little getaways alongside your obsessive cleaning. Your lifestyle wrecks of white private (I am white) but no accountability. Nobody on earth is always happy in life. Your not relatable to the masses with the unsustainable lifestyle. Show some real life emotion and every day struggles. Half of NZ are struggling to buy bleeping food right now and your out buying lawn mowers to match other tools for a strip if grass and galavanting on $1200 a night getaways. Show some personality and empathy with your followers that “perfection” everyday isn’t always achievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Of course she has a Mercedes!!!

Long time reader, first time actually joining the conversation. SA did some work with a company I was a fan of last year. As soon as I saw it I immediately sent them an email with links to the statement released by her & Makaia and asked why they would work with her. This company had no idea about the Woman’s Refuge thing. They stopped working with her. I think people assume everyone knows about that & they choose to work with her anyway. I think the more people let these businesses know they shouldn’t associate with her the better. Send the email or let the businesses know & hope they have some morals.
Can you post the link? I always try and email people who use her……

Reactions: 2
Something like this? 😅
“Don’t do that is far to negative, we use phrases like… “Asher it would be more ideal to not put your finger in the drive shaft, we like to keep our fingers” it’s a lot more positive”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.