Simone Anderson #9 followers as fake as her LV sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Simone - that’s how to properly declare/disclose something. Shame you didn’t do that on the actual alcohol posts you made. I’m glad to see you are learning.
He probably only had one drink...or didn't drink at all.

Reactions: 3
Does this woman every spend time with her little Roo 😂
I know right? People always say to you before you have a baby, that your life is going to change so much! That you won’t be able to do all the things you used to do. But in Simone’s case, the arrival of Roo doesn’t seem to have altered her social life at all or the perfect presentation of her house.

Reactions: 9
That round of shots was purely staged for the paid promo, so people think they had a session. It’s BS.
How is Simon going to use her fake wealth when it comes to private schools? You can’t get an education from DH gate and she’d die if she had to send him public.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only time she spends with Roo is when she needs to pimp him out for a paid promo.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know right? People always say to you before you have a baby, that your life is going to change so much! That you won’t be able to do all the things you used to do. But in Simone’s case, the arrival of Roo doesn’t seem to have altered her social life at all or the perfect presentation of her house.
She always said her baby would slot into her life not the other way around.

Reactions: 4
Her promotion of a 'hangover cure' is gross, and in no way relates to her supposedly "healthy" lifestyle.

And she reckons Trent will use it "again and again". So....wait.... Is he planning on getting wasted on the regular? How fkn "cool" Simone. So cool. (n)

Reactions: 19
The thing I have figured out with Simone is that she says something… and then goes out of her way to prove to everyone that she is right.

She would never never be able to admit she was wrong.. ever, it would kill her. Even if her life had changed there is no way she would post about it, it would be too shameful for her to admit she was wrong.

Just like the baby gate on the stairs… she could never admit she needs one. Because she has already said they aren’t baby prooofing. So if she got one she would never show it… or she would take it down every time she shot a pic of the stairs… haters might say that is crazy. But the lengths this women goes to to deceive.

Daycare… another example, she wants to prove she can do everything.. and admitting he goes to daycare would be seen as a failure by herself.

Cleaning.. she portrays having the most perfect house. If one day her house was a bomb site, or god forbid her doors had a few marks on them.. she would never show it!!

The more I watch her the more I actually feel sorry for her.. her life has no substance beyond Instagram and tattle. It was easy to see this when she went to GC. If she didn’t have A For content what would she have??? Apart from sponsored content. She needs help… I say that as respectfully as possible. But then again even if she is getting help she will never admit it

Reactions: 31
The thing I have figured out with Simone is that she says something… and then goes out of her way to prove to everyone that she is right.

She would never never be able to admit she was wrong.. ever, it would kill her. Even if her life had changed there is no way she would post about it, it would be too shameful for her to admit she was wrong.

Just like the baby gate on the stairs… she could never admit she needs one. Because she has already said they aren’t baby prooofing. So if she got one she would never show it… or she would take it down every time she shot a pic of the stairs… haters might say that is crazy. But the lengths this women goes to to deceive.

Daycare… another example, she wants to prove she can do everything.. and admitting he goes to daycare would be seen as a failure by herself.

Cleaning.. she portrays having the most perfect house. If one day her house was a bomb site, or god forbid her doors had a few marks on them.. she would never show it!!

The more I watch her the more I actually feel sorry for her.. her life has no substance beyond Instagram and tattle. It was easy to see this when she went to GC. If she didn’t have A For content what would she have??? Apart from sponsored content. She needs help… I say that as respectfully as possible. But then again even if she is getting help she will never admit it
It's wild on the gold coast that none of the other influencers there hung out with her outside the actual launch event. She's so bad for business now. Given the feedback to her being included on the trip, I don't think she'll get invited to anymore events...

Reactions: 11
Her promotion of a 'hangover cure' is gross, and in no way relates to her supposedly "healthy" lifestyle.

And she reckons Trent will use it "again and again". So....wait.... Is he planning on getting wasted on the regular? How fkn "cool" Simone. So cool. (n)
She obviously condones copious amounts of drinking - that it's ok to drink heaps. Dangerous way of thinking and living Simple Semen. . The hangover kit might make someone feel better the next day, but it's not addressing the problem that they get so drunk to need something to remedy them. You need to grow up and set safe boundaries in everything you do. It's not ok to drink lots. It's not ok to condone this. Promoting this while pregnant is also a disgusting look.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's wild on the gold coast that none of the other influencers there hung out with her outside the actual launch event. She's so bad for business now. Given the feedback to her being included on the trip, I don't think she'll get invited to anymore events...
I thought the same thing! Shopping alone, pool alone, beach alone...If she wasn't such a vile person i'd probably feel a bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 10
She obviously condones copious amounts of drinking - that it's ok to drink heaps. Dangerous way of thinking and living Simple Semen. . The hangover kit might make someone feel better the next day, but it's not addressing the problem that they get so drunk to need something to remedy them. You need to grow up and set safe boundaries in everything you do. It's not ok to drink lots. It's not ok to condone this. Promoting this while pregnant is also a disgusting look.
It’s so weird she’s promoting this as she’s often talked about not enjoying drinking to excess. And even when not pregnant doesn’t do it. I’m sure there was something in her book about it. Shows how desperate she is for partnerships.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.