Simone Anderson #9 followers as fake as her LV sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Such an easy ordering system".....must be easy spending up large when you get everything free or use stollen money Simon...🥴🥴🥴#sorelateablemyarse
yes also funny how she showing the receipt for once as she was actually paying for this!
now where’s the receipt for all the womens refuge donations?

Reactions: 5
yes also funny how she showing the receipt for once as she was actually paying for this!
now where’s the receipt for all the womens refuge donations?
Probably buys her friends like followers in real life too

Reactions: 4
No hate but I definitely know her legs are a lot more solid then she shows in her edited photos. That’s fine but seriously editing all your photos! Once again how the heck can you believe anything. Why I don’t buy any clothing from any companies she works for. I doubt she’s a regular size 12 in some of the items she shares. No shame in that, just saying as I know certain clothing brands with chunky legs and a butt you just can’t fit their size 12.

Reactions: 13
"Such an easy ordering system".....must be easy spending up large when you get everything free or use stollen money Simon...🥴🥴🥴#sorelateablemyarse
I really doubt she’s paid! Surely she hit everyone up to split?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤮 the staged holding hands walk, dropping hands as he walks ahead to show himself as a vision in beige then the early morning estuary view.

What a load of bullshit. Poor Trent, living his very own Gloriavale hell, unable to leave due to the cult leader Scamone Scamderson. Beige is the new Dark Blue

BLINK TWICE TO BE RESCUED TRENT!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
We are going through threads at a rate of knots! The scandals never end with Simone.

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR clothes etc, saying it was for women's refuge, and keeping the money herself for years. She only made any donations once she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out. She's a pathological liar.

Thank you for posting this article. I think it is the most informative article out of all the ones I have read. Make no mistake, Simone did not donate the money from the items she was gifted, although she said she did. Some people have calculated this amount to be in the vicinity of $200,000 or more over the years she operated her facebook page. That is the truth. Absolutely incredible that she still has companies wanting to work with her and over three hundred thousand followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well done Simone - that’s how to properly declare/disclose something. Shame you didn’t do that on the actual alcohol posts you made. I’m glad to see you are learning.
This promotion of this product haunts me. To me Simple Semen is promoting that drinking is alright especially if you take this product as you won't suffer a hangover. Why do people need to drink to excess. We have a culture of binge drinking in NZ. I was married to a binge drinker. It ruined our marriage and that of our family. She shouldn't be promoting this - especially as she has a young child with another on the way. This whole thing doesn't fit in with her persona - well I guess she is as dodgy as duck! She is becoming more and more untrustworthy with the brands she keeps promoting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree and really how much did Trent actually drink? So false advertising if he only had a couple. Of course you would wake up without a hangover.

Reactions: 12
This promotion of this product haunts me. To me Simple Semen is promoting that drinking is alright especially if you take this product as you won't suffer a hangover. Why do people need to drink to excess. We have a culture of binge drinking in NZ. I was married to a binge drinker. It ruined our marriage and that of our family. She shouldn't be promoting this - especially as she has a young child with another on the way. This whole thing doesn't fit in with her persona - well I guess she is as dodgy as duck! She is becoming more and more untrustworthy with the brands she keeps promoting.
Of course it fits in with per persona - her whole brand is inauthentic, dishonest, and irresponsible. She’ll advertise anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This x a million!

Reactions: 7
I agree and really how much did Trent actually drink? So false advertising if he only had a couple. Of course you would wake up without a hangover.
Well that depends on how many simone scheduled for Trent to have - simone what was in Trent’s daily routine?can you share his current daily schedule?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.