Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I had to stop lurking and create an account after watching S unravel the way she is.

Simone, no one cares about your lumps and bumps. No one. We care about you being a fake image to thousands of young woman who can't decipher what a real person on social media looks like... and you do sometimes photo shop your pictures? Are you actually a pathological liar?

I've followed your journey from before your WLS. I used to recommend your page to people, I have interacted with you and I used to believe the brilliant facade that is you....
Until I grew up. I evolved... not in the way you speak about on your stories (that's just toxic positivity)... I actually changed.

I looked at myself in the mirror and started owning all the faults in me. The way I may have been hurting people was one of the places I visited...

See if you had grown, evolved, changed... whatever... you would have enough courage to admit you stole from woman's refuge.

You would have the ability to own your mistakes and to show what life is really like.

You promoted a friends story lastnight, someone who needed woman's refuge. You knew this would trigger people on here.

Has it dawned on you that you offend so many people because they have been through situations that are horrific.
People have been through life altering traumas that make them feel protective to these situations.

You undermine real trauma by promoting and using 'it' to your advantage, whenever you want to try prove something.
If you knew what these traumas really felt like, you wouldn't do what you do.

What you did lastnight, posting about woman's refuge. You should be ashamed of yourself. While you have your nightly spa (stolen $) and drive yourself around in your European vehicle (stolen $), parked in your safe warm house (ad & stolen $?)...
while the reality for thousands of children and woman in NZ is that they are living in cold cars, tents or garages to try stay safe.

YOU abused your position of influence to steal from people who need it the most.
YOU stole from a charity that some of us have used, or had loved ones use... and you want everyone to feel sorry for you that you've been called out?
Have some integrity!

Less time reading tattle/boosting your ego and more time helping/healing/honesty?

Maybe you'd find people react to you differently and you won't need to keep sending yourself 'love notes'.

The way you post your stories to prove the things others say about you on here is so sad Simone. I mean it's kind of funny too because I love satire and you make it easy but the kindness in me does feel bad you feel the need to do that.
It also shows how guilty you feel and you're not proving anything. Again, if you weren't living in ego land you'd know this.

Start being honest. It's all we really care about.. most of us are just trying to highlight your harmful toxic behaviour so you can address it. Its the fact you keep choosing to stand by it, that's the red flag!

• Heart
Reactions: 69

live-laugh-love

And another one! Fuck sake simone
It’s always like “hi beautiful sorry to bother, I was just looking for the reel you posted on how to wipe your ass, was it fold or scrunch the paper? I’m so inspired I wipe my ass every time now! Thanks so much to you and your beautiful Devine family. PS you’re the best mum too. Xx “ 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Also, the confirmation email was sent at 1.19pm, she screenshot it at 1.21pm - so that person direct messaged her at that exact time she had just purchased said shoes, and she took a screen shot to send them?! What are the chances of that…unless you manage that random Instagram account. Such a coincidence! ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

influencedforlyfe

Christ on a bike how disgusting will those egg sandwiches be by the time poor wee Roo gets to eat them with orange slices right beside them, no beeswax sammy covers Simon? Best do a wee begging session get some freebies
Surely this isn’t Asher lunchbox? Why not get a yumbox or something similar with compartments - oh that’s right they don’t come in beige!

I'm sure she must know though... Hoping to drag out the suspense as long as possible. Shall we take bets on what the name will be?
Billie?
Blair?
I was thinking she’d go with something like Charity for a girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Let's just draw a line under the "what we call childcare" thing now and get back to what tattle is really for aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
I just found this review of Simone’s book ‘Journey to Health’. It’s from kobo.com which seems to be an online book seller.

“Raw and inspiring. A great story of a young women’s honesty tackling a huge weight loss journey. Her trials and tribulations along the way and her self love that continued to push her to become the best version of her!
by Simone Trent on March 9, 2020”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Can the next thread PLEASE have womens refuge in the title? I’m not imaginative or creative so I’m no help unless it’s simply called “Simon Anderson the womens refuge scammer” but seriously, it NEEDS this in the title name so that when she cries about what people on the Internet say and people google her it comes up. Please. Womens refuge scammy lying cunt.
Yeah good idea that way it comes up easier on google…

Thread name suggestion #10 simone anderson losing paid partnerships like she lost the womens refuge donations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Thread name suggestion. Simone Anderson #10: Paid Partnerships drying up faster than her sheets on fresh sheet Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

snoboarders

There was an ASA complaint about her showing A in her alcohol advertisements? Possibly referring to that?
My husband did a course about alcohol advertising as part of his work recently and they used Simone as an example of what not to do haha

• Haha
Reactions: 38

shanaynay

Can the next thread PLEASE have womens refuge in the title? I’m not imaginative or creative so I’m no help unless it’s simply called “Simon Anderson the womens refuge scammer” but seriously, it NEEDS this in the title name so that when she cries about what people on the Internet say and people google her it comes up. Please. Womens refuge scammy lying cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 33