Simone Anderson #9 followers as fake as her LV sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are going through threads at a rate of knots! The scandals never end with Simone.

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR clothes etc, saying it was for women's refuge, and keeping the money herself for years. She only made any donations once she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out. She's a pathological liar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t reply to a previous comment stating that it’s ridiculous that she is giving her kid a broom and a fake vaccum as toys. My sister did this and my nephew is obsessed (in an unhealthy way) with cleaning and doing the lawns etc (now he’s 10). I’m all for fun and teaching kids responsibility but it is risky to push your (obsessive cleaning?) lifestyle onto the kids especially at such a young shaping age.
Simone anderson Womens refuge

Reactions: 14
Again, is there anything this woman doesn’t say no to promote? What target market are they trying to entice? Also, Semon even though your poor excuse of “not for me obviously” disclaimers, it should really be made more clear not to take this whilst pregnant 🙄. Are we in 2024 already? These monthly outings are just whizzing by!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Again, is there anything this woman doesn’t say no to promote? What target market are they trying to entice? Also, Semon even though your poor excuse of “not for me obviously” disclaimers, it should really be made more clear not to take this whilst pregnant 🙄. Are we in 2024 already? These monthly outings are just whizzing by!
This was such a weird post by her. She claims Trent was sent them, but she’s the one doing all the advertising?

All of the
“Oh my god I miss you so much it hurts baby roo”
Went out the window after just a couple of hours at home….
Cyyyyya out for the night again 🙄

Reactions: 10
Sketes stories…. Honestly it’s blows my mind how hated simone actually is. It would be KILLING her that so many people dislike her and she can do nothing to control it. I personally will never buy from any brand that aligns with her. If she had any brains in that peroxide head of hers she would address the womens shelter situation and try to save what little dignity she has left. If she thinks “it’ll blow over” she is very much mistaken - people will NEVER forget

Reactions: 21
Sketes stories…. Honestly it’s blows my mind how hated simone actually is. It would be KILLING her that so many people dislike her and she can do nothing to control it. I personally will never buy from any brand that aligns with her. If she had any brains in that peroxide head of hers she would address the womens shelter situation and try to save what little dignity she has left. If she thinks “it’ll blow over” she is very much mistaken - people will NEVER forget
Totally agree - if she actually addressed the simone anderson womens refuge stuff properly, and changed her ways, people might actually have a little respect for her. If she tried to be a little more relatable that surely wouldn’t hurt either.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree - if she actually addressed the simone anderson womens refuge stuff properly, and changed her ways, people might actually have a little respect for her. If she tried to be a little more relatable that surely wouldn’t hurt either.
Honestly I think it's past just the woman's refuge thing. Everything she does is dishonest. She's still actively deceiving her followers by editing her posts to ad on paid partnership after publishing, not disclosting which of 6 things are tagged, saying she is using beauty products when she obviously isn't *cough* retinol *cough*, saying that keeping a perfect home by cleaning for multiple hours a day without disclosing that her kid is as t care and not being looked after by Trent...
Like well past a one off "I fucked up years ago" thing

Oh lol and HEAVILY editing Instagram posts. Like she doesn't even look like her pictures even with all her free beauty treatments but you know followers ... Just keep spending your money and youll get there!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I couldn’t reply to a previous comment stating that it’s ridiculous that she is giving her kid a broom and a fake vaccum as toys. My sister did this and my nephew is obsessed (in an unhealthy way) with cleaning and doing the lawns etc (now he’s 10). I’m all for fun and teaching kids responsibility but it is risky to push your (obsessive cleaning?) lifestyle onto the kids especially at such a young shaping age.
Simone anderson Womens refuge
Imagine one day when he's at school and gets invited to his friends house and sees what a normal family home with kids looks like. He'll go into shock the poor child!

Reactions: 11
Does simon have webbed armpits? No shame.. just surprised.
From the plastic surgery maybe?
No shame, lots of us post weight loss have some saggy bits, it’s our trophy from the hard work
She just needs to embrace her body not photoshop it

Does simon have webbed armpits? No shame.. just surprised.
It’s because she has edited off the front of her upper arm so that bit is more noticeable. She does it a lot.
And the way she is posing her arms makes it stick out more.
BE3335CB-9EDD-4441-808F-F5A403F2E699.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.