Simone Anderson #8 The basket case is losing the battle with Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ggo tour looked so f’en lame. That’s all I have to say about it. Lame.

Invite a bunch of influencers, strippers ect ect and throw a party on the GC.. how basic can you get.

Reactions: 11
Thread name suggestion: Simone Anderson #9: Gave up on posting Tattle Hate. Sandals are from DHgate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ggo tour looked so f’en lame. That’s all I have to say about it. Lame.

Invite a bunch of influencers, strippers ect ect and throw a party on the GC.. how basic can you get.
The toy just looks like every other one? Nothing new, what's special about this one?

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine what this would have cost GGO?? How about giving savings back to your customers instead of spending it on greedy influencers 😡

He'll be loving life at home right now - he's getting a taste of what life could look like if Simone wasn't such a Sergeant Major about domestic duties. She should've got a career in the Army !!!!
She will 100% be watching him on the cameras she has set up around her house !

• Sick
  • Haha
duck those slides are tacky AF. I follow some footy WAGs and they're just as out of touch. Eg this "top" if you can call it that, is $600.
Nadia is so desperate to be thin and young and pretty. I guess that’s what happens when your famous AFL husband repeatedly cheats on you and messes up your self esteem.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Well that’s embarrassing

tell me you buy followers, without telling me you buy followers

Eh, neither at $1,560 NZD a pop! They aren’t even nice!
Lol didnt have her size, she won't be ordering online from LV she will be ordering from DH gate but just wanting to make it look like she is getting them from LV

Simone #9 - you can buy bots but not class
Lol didnt have her size, she won't be ordering online from LV she will be ordering from DH gate but just wanting to make it look like she is getting them from LV
She absolutely could of paid in store and had the right size couriered to her house I'm sure (also would of been much nicer for the sales assistant who would of got the sale and any commission)
Shes full of tit.

Wanna get super creepy? Anyone know what size her feet are 😅
The LV store on the gold coast has sizes 39/ 39.5/ 40 (I checked their website)
They don't have a 38.5 but I doubt her feet would be that small with how tall she is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm guessing a 10, whatever the equivalent is.

Just gotta look on her sale page what shoes she's selling LOL...has anyone actually joined?

Reactions: 1
Simone #9 - you can buy bots but not class

She absolutely could of paid in store and had the right size couriered to her house I'm sure (also would of been much nicer for the sales assistant who would of got the sale and any commission)
Shes full of tit.

Wanna get super creepy? Anyone know what size her feet are 😅
The LV store on the gold coast has sizes 39/ 39.5/ 40 (I checked their website)
They don't have a 38.5 but I doubt her feet would be that small with how tall she is
I was looking at her shoe cleaning post to see if it’s visible but found this gem instead. WTF has not having a mother got to do with washing shoes!?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What the duck? What does not having a mother have anything to do with cleaning shoes? It's just common sense.....

Or Google LOL

Reactions: 10
So it looks like a few of them all stayed in one place but not her? Must be only women who clean even though in her relationship it’s equal partnership🤣

They're smart! I wouldn't stay in the same room as her, she'd make me get up at crack of sparrows fart to clean something.

Plus the buzzing would keep me up.......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yup, that grout line in the back appears bent...........................

She's one sneeze away from indecent exposure in that bikini top.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.