Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChuppaChomps

A friend of mine loves her 🙄 and said she just ordered some clothes from her new drop. I said I didn’t think it was available yet. She’d actually ordered from MORFA 😂😂😂 Even her ‘fans’ are confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Simone15

VIP Member
18/9/22 Simone Anderson films her son Asher going poo in his nappy. Child enters bathroom, closes door to go toilet and Simone sneaks in and films him.

Simone would you film yourself doing a poo?

Would you film Grandad Gus doing a poo?

NO because RESPECT.

So why do this to Asher?

You are his MOTHER not his internet predator pimp.

God I wish your family, friends even the media would call you out for this. Somebody in your life must realise how harmful this is to Asher?

*****It has been suggested to help the media following along to date and add a brief description as our chats can be hard for them to follow once an Instagram story has disappeared*****

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Looks like Trenti wore his PJs to tonight's charity dinner
Wish they used all that money to help all the sa abuse people instead of on gross influenza dinner
It finishes past his bedtime; this way when he falls asleep in the car he can be transferred to his portacoffin without getting changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Least she’s taken the suggestion of fresh fruit on board this time 😂
Can we get a reel for making these platters please? I’d love some inspo.
Hey beautiful, your slices and fruit platter look so devine, would you mind sharing how to make these? You truly are an inspiration to me. My life is so much better now I know how to make frozen grapes.xX

• Haha

simonolata

8A15C60E-5AA5-46AD-9554-184734B35962.png

If I gifted my 1 year old daughter a fucking broom for Christmas I’d expect her to hit me over the head with it.

• Haha

Sunshine90

Couple of new members here lately. Curious to know what led you here? Was it the reels? It’s great that more people are seeing through her.

Personally I found Tattle after the gomi threads were locked (assuming after Simone threatened the mod with legal action)
No, I messaged her earlier this week and got the most sarcastic response and her whole façade just came crashing down. Plus I’m also a new mum and started comparing how I spend my time with my baby vs her - I feed my baby, sit on the couch and relax when she sleeps and have a bloody hot coffee or play with her on her COLOURFUL play mat to help her develop. I vacuum and do the washing when I can, my house is clean but not physcopath sterile because I’d rather be spending that time with my kid. I gave her the benefit of doubt and thought no maybe she’s just super woman, then saw how much those friggn bambini outfits cost and lost all faith in her. She’s ridiculous. And makes so many woman feel so inferior. Plus show us your receipts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

shh77

VIP Member
Well that’s embarrassing

tell me you buy followers, without telling me you buy followers

Eh, neither at $1,560 NZD a pop! They aren’t even nice!
“Didn’t have my size” 😉 ie I’m going to buy some knock offs and pretend they’re the real deal

• Haha
Reactions: 30

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Simone has started a new series where she finds her favourite tattle comments, chops half the sentence off and sends them to herself as a DM for the only party she can't get sponsored - a pity party. The comments are then scrolled through and posted as a reel for some cheeky engagement. I like to call these reels "Simon says" because of how she edits them.

We've seen our favourite grifter pronounce a single Maori town name after helpful Tattlers directed her to her YouTube roots for pronunciation tutorials. How about the rest of the Maori cultural appropriation in your home?

Skete has been coming for blood alluding to Simone in many of her posts, including urging brands to actually google their influencers to learn about their charity stealing, lying ways. We love to see it.

We haven't seen "to many" giveaways lately, but SocialBlade stats don't lie and ol' Simo just can't seem to gain or retain followers. This old dog refuses to learn new tricks like being honest, relating to her followers, and addressing the Women's Refuge saga.

The crowd favourite of the last thread was the debut of the new washing "basket", a solid black bucket with rope handles which looks utterly impractical and uncomfortable to lug around the house. I guess it isn't so bad when you only wash 8 items per day!

• Heart
Reactions: 29