Simone Anderson #8 The basket case is losing the battle with Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simone has started a new series where she finds her favourite tattle comments, chops half the sentence off and sends them to herself as a DM for the only party she can't get sponsored - a pity party. The comments are then scrolled through and posted as a reel for some cheeky engagement. I like to call these reels "Simon says" because of how she edits them.

We've seen our favourite grifter pronounce a single Maori town name after helpful Tattlers directed her to her YouTube roots for pronunciation tutorials. How about the rest of the Maori cultural appropriation in your home?

Skete has been coming for blood alluding to Simone in many of her posts, including urging brands to actually google their influencers to learn about their charity stealing, lying ways. We love to see it.

We haven't seen "to many" giveaways lately, but SocialBlade stats don't lie and ol' Simo just can't seem to gain or retain followers. This old dog refuses to learn new tricks like being honest, relating to her followers, and addressing the Women's Refuge saga.

The crowd favourite of the last thread was the debut of the new washing "basket", a solid black bucket with rope handles which looks utterly impractical and uncomfortable to lug around the house. I guess it isn't so bad when you only wash 8 items per day!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also just come Here to say that's pretty disgusting and up there filming your kid taking a 💩. He Evan shut the door and she continued to open and follow him and video. Give the poor boy some fuckn dignity, privacy. 🤬🤬🤬

Also note poor Trenti she's got curtains pulled and all. Pretend your still sleeping, or I'm a tit witch and your trying to sleep but here I am I've pulled the curtains and shared with 316k pp you in bed in ya pjs. Blows me away.

Reactions: 17
Come on, let Trent have a lie in for once. Credit where credits due, he clearly works long hours while Simone is looking after Asher oops I mean getting massages and getting her nails done.

And another Farrahs wrap post that hasn’t been tagged. I’ve emailed Farrahs this morning. I’m guessing we will see a lot of wraps over the next few weeks now woop is no more.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I think every child does this if they get the chance Simone 🤦🏻‍♀️ my children try to do it but playing with the toilet brush is actually disgusting if you didn't know already, so I put ours away so my children don't touch our poo particles 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Quoted from last thread)

Are you crazy! Simone Anderson would NEVER allow poo particles in her immaculate home!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
18/9/22 Simone Anderson films her son Asher going poo in his nappy. Child enters bathroom, closes door to go toilet and Simone sneaks in and films him.

Simone would you film yourself doing a poo?

Would you film Grandad Gus doing a poo?

NO because RESPECT.

So why do this to Asher?

You are his MOTHER not his internet predator pimp.

God I wish your family, friends even the media would call you out for this. Somebody in your life must realise how harmful this is to Asher?

*****It has been suggested to help the media following along to date and add a brief description as our chats can be hard for them to follow once an Instagram story has disappeared*****

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The poor guy, can't even have a Sunday sleep in without it going on the gram, and putting the time stamp on too, Christ on bike.

Reactions: 11
#roospoos

The bar was already pretty low, but trust Simone to go even lower.
She probably thinks it makes her relatable somehow.. “Ooo my friends have told me about how their kids go to funny places to poo, ahah I’ll film when A goes to his private place, people will really connect to me then” 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
duck she’s churning through the threads. She must be “frothing” at it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I saw Trenti boy had a sleep in today😅😅

Also, shame on you Simmo, pick up the mess on the ground ya grub🥳
I’d actually like to see some more mess in her house to be honest, it would make her more relatable to someone like me (full time working solo parent - no time for massage and nail appointments for me simone!)

Reactions: 8
A: Mum, I’m going to the toilet.
S: Wait…lemme get my phone so I can record it.
A: Muuuuuuuuuum, go away. I’m 21 years old, stop filming me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d actually like to see some more mess in her house to be honest, it would make her more relatable to someone like me (full time working solo parent - no time for massage and nail appointments for me simone!)
Me too, but it will never happen.

A: Mum, I’m going to the toilet.
S: Wait…lemme get my phone so I can record it.
A: Muuuuuuuuuum, go away. I’m 21 years old, stop filming me.
Asher sitting on the toilet with his peach tree and piece of artwork that he’s lugging around🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who would've thought she could stoop lower than she's already at. Sharing a child trying to go to the toilet with the entire world 🤢🤢 nasty

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Who would've thought she could stoop lower than she's already at. Sharing a child trying to go to the toilet with the entire world 🤢🤢 nasty
Like I feel this would be better posted to her own private Instagram page (if she had one) - just to share with close friends or family - IF she felt compelled to share at all. Not my cup of tea, why would I share a video of my child taking a dump for ANYONE else to see?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Like I feel this would be better posted to her own private Instagram page (if she had one) - just to share with close friends or family - IF she felt compelled to share at all. Not my cup of tea, why would I share a video of my child taking a dump for ANYONE else to see?!
She does have a private Insta but lord knows what she posts as she can’t really get any more private than this! Maybe she posts more relatable content on there instead of her perfectly curated life?

Reactions: 3
I’ve actually enjoyed this mornings content - a family having quality time together out for a walk, this is the kind of stuff people actually want to see simone!
good that she’s cleaning the car but she’s forgotten to put AD in the shot with the nada products 🙃 not sure how she could possibly forget when literally every second post is an AD and this is literally her job

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.