Simone Anderson #8 The basket case is losing the battle with Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s embarrassing

tell me you buy followers, without telling me you buy followers

Eh, neither at $1,560 NZD a pop! They aren’t even nice!
“Didn’t have my size” 😉 ie I’m going to buy some knock offs and pretend they’re the real deal

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hahah that old line of "didn't have my size" haha 🤣🤣🤣 its okay Hon they have a LV store in Auckland you can walk right into and buy when your back. 🙃
Hahaha Fark your entertaining S 👏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahah that old line of "didn't have my size" haha 🤣🤣🤣 its okay Hon they have a LV store in Auckland you can walk right into and buy when your back. 🙃
Hahaha Fark your entertaining S 👏🤣
I wouldn’t be spending so much money on shoes that style whilst pregnant - it’s a known fact your feet change size when pregnant 😖

Reactions: 4
Just incase anyone had a spare $1500 to drop on a pair of flip flops
Again highlighting how completely tone deaf she is to the current financial state most people are grappling with.

AND another ‘have to prove tattle wrong’ and I can afford LV. Look I’m here shopping at LV 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is this the same person.. seems so strange that she photoshops so heavily when she has a brand called EMBRACE. 🥴 quite sad really
That is the most unflattering dress. Also I wonder how many times she flashed her minge with that high split

Well that’s embarrassing

tell me you buy followers, without telling me you buy followers

Eh, neither at $1,560 NZD a pop! They aren’t even nice!
She means shes gone online to DH Gate to buy them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Even if she did buy those slides at $1,500 - that goes to show how disconnected she is with real world where people are struggling to make ends meet. I dislike the bragging she does. Everything about her is so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even if she did buy those slides at $1,500 - that goes to show how disconnected she is with real world where people are struggling to make ends meet. I dislike the bragging she does. Everything about her is so fake.
But she doesn’t care about the real world, real people and people who are struggling. She wouldn’t haven kept the money she pledged to charity if she did?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
But she doesn’t care about the real world, real people and people who are struggling. She wouldn’t haven kept the money she pledged to charity if she did?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
That is so true. There is no empathy from her. She's a taker. Takes what she can from people without a second thought, especially when she seems to be rolling in money. You never see her help people in need or offer all those free things she gets to those who genuinely need it. You don't see her volunteer her time to help others. It's all about her high and mighty and seemingly perfect lifestyle. Atrocious really coming from an influenza. Come on Simple Semen share your extravagance with those in need! Show some compassion and empathy!

Reactions: 9
duck those slides are tacky AF. I follow some footy WAGs and they're just as out of touch. Eg this "top" if you can call it that, is $600.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Wow! How different she looks when not photoshopped which begs the question what do the clothes she promotes really look like on?

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't photoshopping be considered false advertising too? Like saying, these Embrace tights slim your thighs instantly....when in actual fact, she photoshops them slim.

Reactions: 6
Holding a dildo for the whole world to see.......................poor Asher who will possibly find this years later on the WWW.

Reactions: 4
Problem when you share your the world your first pregnancy and every second, minute, day and week and then decide not to for number 2. Both kids will look back and no matter how grounded they are will compare.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.