Simone Anderson #8 The basket case is losing the battle with Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually write her coffee machine makes better coffees than most cafes. Condescending cow. I’d rather have a barista than a breville anyday. She’s trying so hard to stoke up any old contract but it’s over - bye!
Ps: that toilet brush is the worst product ever - doesn’t work / literally tit. Do not buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t you love how all her fruit in the fridge is all lined up. That would last about 5 seonds in my house.

Reactions: 6
Even bestie Sera thinks Simone is an idiot! Maybe Sera needs to have a hard word and tell her to protect her child.
This was the biggest load of waffle I've ever heard. Is she always like this?

SA protect your child while he's toileting please!

Also that shaver thing SA advertised today, she didn't have a question box so I'll ask you tattlers, does it hurt?

Reactions: 2
Did she actually write her coffee machine makes better coffees than most cafes. Condescending cow. I’d rather have a barista than a breville anyday. She’s trying so hard to stoke up any old contract but it’s over - bye!
Ps: that toilet brush is the worst product ever - doesn’t work / literally tit. Do not buy.
Did she delete this story? Can only see Trent cleaning it?

Reactions: 1
This was the biggest load of waffle I've ever heard. Is she always like this?

SA protect your child while he's toileting please!

Also that shaver thing SA advertised today, she didn't have a question box so I'll ask you tattlers, does it hurt?
I thought it was weird she was shaving downwards on her thigh (towards her knee) but then up from her ankle to her knee. Shouldn’t it always go against the hair growth?

Disappointed to see it sold out not long after her post though. From what I’ve heard, a few items sell out after she posts about them which is why she works with so many companies. Hopefully the tide is changing now.

Reactions: 2
Good luck trying to get your cafe coffee #gifted now Simon … rude!

Is today the first day we haven’t seen the washing basket? 😂
Give her 5 minutes lol there will be a story shortly after she’s read this 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If that’s her toilet brush, her toilet ain’t clean.

Reactions: 4
Notice how the play time in Asher’s room before bed , has the colourful toys. Anytime that he is playing in living room is with the boring beige wood tray !!! So the colourful toys are only allowed out in bedroom ! Yeah as kids get older the toys are usually in the room but a 1 year old 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.