Simone Anderson #8 The basket case is losing the battle with Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually enjoyed this mornings content - a family having quality time together out for a walk, this is the kind of stuff people actually want to see simone!
good that she’s cleaning the car but she’s forgotten to put AD in the shot with the nada products 🙃 not sure how she could possibly forget when literally every second post is an AD and this is literally her job
This one??

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’ve actually enjoyed this mornings content - a family having quality time together out for a walk, this is the kind of stuff people actually want to see simone!
good that she’s cleaning the car but she’s forgotten to put AD in the shot with the nada products 🙃 not sure how she could possibly forget when literally every second post is an AD and this is literally her job
You enjoyed Asher being filmed taking a dump?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And people say I'm the crazy one. Yes Simon they do, because you are! And we all know you told him he had to do this.
Screenshot_2022-09-18-14-13-09-91_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, why no sunhat on A?? Trent's wearing one... Don't care how little sun there is little ones should always have hats on if there's any sun...

And people say I'm the crazy one. Yes Simon they do, because you are! And we all know you told him he had to do this. View attachment 1586630
Yes simone we DO think you’re the crazy one. I actually don’t find the cleaning problematic - I wish I could keep my house as tidy. I do have a problem with exploiting your child and the lack of privacy you give him, WOMENS REFUGE, and this picture perfect life you insist on showing us. Also how come Trent has to work so hard while simone swans around town with all her appointments - does he ever get a chance to do anything for himself?

Reactions: 13
Unbelievable! A. literally closed the door to get some privacy - she acknowledged that - yet she still opened the door and kept filming him!!?? Simone that's disgusting behaviour, even for you. At the end of the clip it sounded like he said "Go" but maybe that was just me projecting??!!

Fuming for him, poor kid! Trent, make it stop!

:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Haha have loved watching her "try" up her engagement it's quite entertaining, 🤣🤣 unfortunately for her adding emjois to reels or photos doesn't pass as engagement only likes or comments. She's up 1% from when I shared a few days ago but that will be from her give away. Still lower than she was 2 weeks ago when Skete shared her piss poor engagement status and ever since she's been trying so hard, Evan her Tattle reels havnt got her very far apart from a bunch new followers on here reading some truths about her. Keep trying be ahead of us S it's very entertaining 🤭🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woop woop, no paid for weekly dinner deliveries today Scamone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those shoes for poor Asher, he can't walk properly in them !! Glad Trent took them off for him to play

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Who would've thought she could stoop lower than she's already at. Sharing a child trying to go to the toilet with the entire world 🤢🤢 nasty
It actually makes me so sad for poor little A. Upset me quite a lot, I would never share things like that with my family let alone 316k followers 😢

• Sad
Haha have loved watching her "try" up her engagement it's quite entertaining, 🤣🤣 unfortunately for her adding emjois to reels or photos doesn't pass as engagement only likes or comments. She's up 1% from when I shared a few days ago but that will be from her give away. Still lower than she was 2 weeks ago when Skete shared her piss poor engagement status and ever since she's been trying so hard, Evan her Tattle reels havnt got her very far apart from a bunch new followers on here reading some truths about her. Keep trying be ahead of us S it's very entertaining 🤭🤣
Did she get any new followers from her newest giveaway? Or do the ordinary people realise they don't stand a chance when her family's around.

Reactions: 1
Like I feel this would be better posted to her own private Instagram page (if she had one) - just to share with close friends or family - IF she felt compelled to share at all. Not my cup of tea, why would I share a video of my child taking a dump for ANYONE else to see?!
Even “he closes the door when he needs to go, so let’s just give him his privacy” and backing away, that would’ve been fine to film. It’a relatable and not intrusive. FUCKIN EASY

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.