Simone Anderson #7 Simone’s Journey to wealth not health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big load of laundry to put away tonight, she didn’t have time for her 53 small loads today (I’m glad she was out having quality family time instead)

Reactions: 2
Did Makaia delete something?looking pretty tame on her page?
No I think the person was just meaning that without Pebbles and Makaia, none of the Women’s Refuge stuff would have came to light and Simone would still be pocketing the money she pledged to charity, and probably be building her dream home, on a lifestyle block, with the proceeds.

Reactions: 9
No I think the person was just meaning that without Pebbles and Makaia, none of the Women’s Refuge stuff would have came to light and Simone would still be pocketing the money she pledged to charity, and probably be building her dream home, on a lifestyle block, with the proceeds.
Ah yup I see

Reactions: 1
Good morning! It’s nearly 7.30am on Sunday morning! I hope you’re all up and have woken up your families!! ✌🏻✌🏻🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think every child does this if they get the chance Simone 🤦🏻‍♀️ my children try to do it but playing with the toilet brush is actually disgusting if you didn't know already, so I put ours away so my children don't touch our poo particles 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 18
“Closing the door for privacy” YES! SIMON! He doesn’t want you shoving your phone in his face 24/7!!!!!!! 🤬🤬😬😢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Closing the door for privacy” YES! SIMON! He doesn’t want you shoving your phone in his face 24/7!!!!!!! 🤬🤬😬😢
Came here to say that -
SA: “Door closed for privacy”
SA: proceeds to film poor A trying to have some dignity while doing his business and sharing to 316k followers

I would be mortified when I was older if I found videos of myself online like this…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What type of mother films their child making a poo and POSTS IT ON THR bleeping INTERNET 🤯🤯🤯🤯 come on Simon are you SO desperate for content???????

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Here is Simone doing her morning ritual (goes to the toilet) she closes the door for privacy... but lets open it and video her hehehe oooh and then im going to post it on Instagram for 317k people to see!!! Not so fun if it was you Simone.... why would you do that to your child you thick bleep......

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Gets spon laser treatments but will also shill an electric shaver.. ffs woman 🙄 ….also “fanwa”?? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.