Simone Anderson #7 Simone’s Journey to wealth not health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way she goes to playcentre.
I'm sniggering just trying to get a mental picture of her attending a playcentre session for more than ten minutes. Playcentre = messy play, chaos & COLOUR. Even with a bunch of caregivers cleaning up at the end of session it still takes a good 15 minutes to clean up that carnage!
Side note, while my son was still at playcentre a new mum came for a visit. She and her daughter were very very proper and put together (but lovely). They arrived wearing beautifuly made good quality ($$) clothes and new shoes. I could see her having a bit of an internal struggle watching her daughter just anhilate her carefully styled outfit and you could tell she'd never had messy play before. TBH I didn't think they would come back. But lo and behold they were back next session and over time it was really heartwarming to see both of them embrace it and really get into it.
Simmo wouldn't handle that one bit 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Naaw little Asher’s face when he sees the cheap colourful plastic trike! The ones from the warehouse that a lot of kiwi kids grow up with. Asher would love one of them Simone !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kia Ora! It’s te wiki o te reo Māori, do we think Simone has any plans to extend her knowledge beyond the artwork around her whare? Why is our language not good enough to embrace (excuse the pun) but good enough for her to display?
Ngā mihi nui

Trenti Boy looks like he’d rather be elsewhere
He probably just wants to enjoy a whānau (simone that means family) celebration without a camera being shoved in his face

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Ya know how theres always that 1 person in the wider family that you would rather not invite to things but kinda have to? 🧺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she trying to hide her bump or is she not as far along as suspected?
I think she’s just carrying small- her face is showing her pregnancy more than her stomach. From memory last time she was small for ages, which makes sense because of her height. If I had to guess I’d say it’s a Jan, beginning of Feb baby just from when she’s talked about having scans. I’m pregnant and she seems to be a few weeks ahead of me in terms of scans

Reactions: 5
Let’s just give my one year old a whole cheerio sausage with skin on. Who cares that it’s a massive choking risk. At least he’s allowed to try some form of processed food I guess.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's been 12 hours and she still hasnt put a paid partnership tag on her Farrah's post despite being gifted the wraps and recipe and tagging them in the post

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Skete is out for blood tonight 🤣🤣🤣 soooo thankful for pebbles for exposing simone for the pos she is and people like skete for keeping up the momentum

Reactions: 14
Kia Ora! It’s te wiki o te reo Māori, do we think Simone has any plans to extend her knowledge beyond the artwork around her whare? Why is our language not good enough to embrace (excuse the pun) but good enough for her to display?
Ngā mihi nui

He probably just wants to enjoy a whānau (simone that means family) celebration without a camera being shoved in his face
I honestly want to know what her neighbors think when she poses outside the front of her house 🙈 the back is fine but out the front for all to see?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.