Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spillllllllthetea

Also, I fucking cackled this morning when imagining her hate peeling off her woop decals that were on her fridge trays 😂😂😂 probably wrote about woop in her burn book afterwards. “WOOP - She is the nastiest skank bitch I have ever met. Do not trust her, she is a fugly slut”.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Someone need to message her next week and ask if she has code for WOOP
“Hi Simone, I’ve followed you for a while. You are so kind, loving and such a genuine person. I love your content and your beautiful little family. Sorry to bother you, but do you have a discount code for WOOP? The meals look devine. Xx “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

OCD_utter_nutter

Believe me Simon there is no gold medal given for serving your family. I was also the homemaker wife/mother that loved to have a clean house, dinner cooked and on the table each night, baking in the tins, 2 loads of washing a day done, dried and folded/ironed, kids bathed and in their pj's before Dad got home from work. Mowed the lawns to save my husband the job on the weekend so we could do the kids activities and sports stuff. It got me no where. No one really appreciated the effort, except myself. Who was I pleasing? Hun, a reminder that no one really cares. You need to relax and live life as spending time with your family is way more important. They won't remember the countless hours you spent cleaning and having everything in shipshape order. They will remember the times you spent together.
PS - after 15 years of marriage my husband is now my ex husband! I regret doing all the stuff I used to do. Wasted way too much time. There's no real appreciation. Stop being a slave and enjoy life. Your headstone won't say Simon was a Clean Freak Martyr. Let Trent and Asher have fun memories rather than living life to your perfection. It's not normal to be a slave to your house and cleaning rituals. As the saying goes, hindsight is a great thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

scamfluencer

Trying to me would look something like this:

- admitting A goes to daycare
- being more transparent about the challenges of parenting.
- having brand loyalty and not promoting anything that pays (you can’t promote $1000per night accomodation and then jump straight into a crackjack ad) nor can you promote 3x brands of different activewear.
- admitting to prior mistakes (woman’s refugee)
- admitting sometimes she is wrong.
- stop with the toxic positivity
- stop buying followers (where is it really getting you anyway?)

I’m sure I can think of more… but I have to go and pick up my child from daycare. Something I am not embarrassed to admit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

trish_allstar

Hahahahaha Simon "I'll live my life happily and that kills them" omg I can't stop laughing at that one.....so living happily includes scamming vulnerable people, checking tattle every 5 mins and and creating reels in your spare time for sympathy votes????

Such
A
Happy
Person

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"It kills them". Hell no, I love the fact you are obsessed with us and are so oblivious to the fact that you direct more people over to us!!

Keep up the good work hun.
Keep em rolling in 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

privilegedsimone

Hey Simone, as someone who has lots of Maori art in your home you must be a pretty big fan of the culture so are you going to acknowledge te wiki o te reo Māori week on your platform??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think this is why as well. Her management team are probably wondering why her follower count has been stagnant for years even after having a baby which is an opportunity to tap into a whole new target audience.

It's impossible to gain followers if they've all been blocked. Current followers can't share content with people who are blocked. It's a self-inflicted problem. People are always going to disagree or ask questions but it's just silly to block them all, especially the harmless questions.
Her management is fully in the cult and believes all her lies. She's a VERY convincing liar, with full-on tears, and intricate stories, which she catches herself out on months down the track when the stories change. One day I'll say more. Maybe publicly too. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 33

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Before I saw the light a couple of weeks ago, I was trying to do this to my husband! Me “Simone Anderson’s whole family are up every day by 7am”. Husband “Yeah, whatevs”. Me “How am I supposed to keep the house clean when everyone’s still in bed at 7am!!”. Luckily though, Simone was kind enough to direct me here through her Wednesday reels!!! Thanks Simone, the whole family is more relaxed now that I have become less pedantic about keeping our home picture perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Recap: Since trying to be one of the cool kids commenting on Tattle as "tagitbaby" didn't work out so well for our friend Enomis, (#thickcunts #neverforget) she's now progressed to lurking through the pages to pilfer as much content as she possibly can for her weekly "woe is me" reels where she has copy and pasted (+ or - a few edits that make her look better) around 40 carefully chosen comments from the more than 5000 comments made on the Simone Tattle threads so far to prove how awful people can be.

Of course, she doesn't acknowledge where these comments are from, nor the fact that these comments weren't actually sent to her, nor the fact that most of the worst ones are derided for their insensitivity by other people on this forum, but no matter, she is reaping the sympathy of her bot army and the undiscerning sheep who follow her.

She's also struggling to cash in on pregnancy #2, with very few partnerships appearing since the failure of the retinol ads that have mysteriously disappeared and never been mentioned again (you gonna address that Simone?) She has also successfully managed to keep all mention of a due date quiet, despite chucking up an "ask me anything" box that just turned into a "what has Tattle been asking about lately" box.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31