Simone Anderson #7 Simone’s Journey to wealth not health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Since trying to be one of the cool kids commenting on Tattle as "tagitbaby" didn't work out so well for our friend Enomis, (#thickcunts #neverforget) she's now progressed to lurking through the pages to pilfer as much content as she possibly can for her weekly "woe is me" reels where she has copy and pasted (+ or - a few edits that make her look better) around 40 carefully chosen comments from the more than 5000 comments made on the Simone Tattle threads so far to prove how awful people can be.

Of course, she doesn't acknowledge where these comments are from, nor the fact that these comments weren't actually sent to her, nor the fact that most of the worst ones are derided for their insensitivity by other people on this forum, but no matter, she is reaping the sympathy of her bot army and the undiscerning sheep who follow her.

She's also struggling to cash in on pregnancy #2, with very few partnerships appearing since the failure of the retinol ads that have mysteriously disappeared and never been mentioned again (you gonna address that Simone?) She has also successfully managed to keep all mention of a due date quiet, despite chucking up an "ask me anything" box that just turned into a "what has Tattle been asking about lately" box.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I find it astounding she "forgets" to tag gifted products when she talks about how great they are. That's literally the bare minimum of being an influencer in NZ. To be good (or even just okay) at a job, someone would know the very basic requirements without needing to be reminded time and time again.

If influencers want their work to be seen as a real job they should accept they should work to the same standard as if they have a manager, a boss, reports, colleagues, etc. and accept there are rules, requirements and criticism. Constructive or otherwise.

I admit some of the scrutiny influencers come under is unwarranted and unfair - eg. commenting on the appearance of a child, family members, dissecting relationships are not necessary in my opinion. Matters like honesty, integrity declaring paid work, conflicts of interest (ie promoting multiple skincare brands in a short timeframe) and SAFETY when a child is involved is fair.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Most of her ads in recent days have been of older gifted items (and conveniently requested by loyal followers). We aren’t seen many new paid partnerships. I think she’s struggling at the moment - unblocking followers is probably a sign of that too.

Reactions: 11
Recap: Since trying to be one of the cool kids commenting on Tattle as "tagitbaby" didn't work out so well for our friend Enomis, (#thickcunts #neverforget) she's now progressed to lurking through the pages to pilfer as much content as she possibly can for her weekly "woe is me" reels where she has copy and pasted (+ or - a few edits that make her look better) around 40 carefully chosen comments from the more than 5000 comments made on the Simone Tattle threads so far to prove how awful people can be.

Of course, she doesn't acknowledge where these comments are from, nor the fact that these comments weren't actually sent to her, nor the fact that most of the worst ones are derided for their insensitivity by other people on this forum, but no matter, she is reaping the sympathy of her bot army and the undiscerning sheep who follow her.

She's also struggling to cash in on pregnancy #2, with very few partnerships appearing since the failure of the retinol ads that have mysteriously disappeared and never been mentioned again (you gonna address that Simone?) She has also successfully managed to keep all mention of a due date quiet, despite chucking up an "ask me anything" box that just turned into a "what has Tattle been asking about lately" box.
Irks me so much that tagging the company/#AD is pretty much the only thing she has to do and she doesn't.

Reactions: 9
On the previous thread for the person saying Instagram doesn’t pay, maybe do a quick google search and you will find that Instagram has incentivised reels

They set a target, and if the reel meets the target, the creator receives a payout.
Man Tik Tok really is freaking Mark Zuckerberg out huh?

Reactions: 2
Most of her ads in recent days have been of older gifted items (and conveniently requested by loyal followers). We aren’t seen many new paid partnerships. I think she’s struggling at the moment - unblocking followers is probably a sign of that too.
I’ve not seen any collagen powder or vitamin tablets in individually named sachets going down the trap lately

Reactions: 9
I've noticed this too..........................very strange. No Nada either, unless I just miss it?
Her sister's husband has sold Vitally Vitamins, so presumably the partnership disappeared around that time.

Reactions: 4
On the previous thread for the person saying Instagram doesn’t pay, maybe do a quick google search and you will find that Instagram has incentivised reels

They set a target, and if the reel meets the target, the creator receives a payout.
So that will be why she’s unblocked followers - the more people who can see her feels, the more earnings potential she will have 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Hey Simon, quick question.
How do you sleep at night being okay with being deceitful and lying all the time? *Asking for a friend* #Peoplesendmemeanthings #womensrefugescammer

Reactions: 14
Unblocked here, too. I’m not going to be watching her reels or anything. ITS A TRAAAAAP!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to know what her family think of her scammy ways. If I was her sibling I wouldn’t want my child on her social media. Does grandad appreciate his transition into care being shared? What does grandma think of womens refuge scamming? *cue family post about how proud they are

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.