Simone Anderson #7 Simone’s Journey to wealth not health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her management is fully in the cult and believes all her lies. She's a VERY convincing liar, with full-on tears, and intricate stories, which she catches herself out on months down the track when the stories change. One day I'll say more. Maybe publicly too. 👀
Do it now. Don't wait for her to hurt more people.
(Yes hurt. Mentality, emotionally)

Reactions: 3
Really Simone? I don’t think anyone here is in knots because we think we aren’t getting to you. Funny you say you don’t care yet you keep posting about us 😎
Well I mean she’s partially right. The way she gleefully lives her life off the proceeds of stolen women’s refuge funds does grind my gears. So yes, Simone. You win in this instance. Does that make you happy?

Reactions: 8
Isn’t a troll a person who comments on the same forum as the person they are commenting on? Are we trolls commenting on this forum when Simone is on Instagram? Our comments are quite separate, and surely the majority of comments are regarding the Women‘s Refuge donations. We agree that Asher is a beautiful baby, with a very loving nature.

Reactions: 13
Hahahahaha Simon "I'll live my life happily and that kills them" omg I can't stop laughing at that one.....so living happily includes scamming vulnerable people, checking tattle every 5 mins and and creating reels in your spare time for sympathy votes????

Such
A
Happy
Person

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"It kills them". Hell no, I love the fact you are obsessed with us and are so oblivious to the fact that you direct more people over to us!!

Keep up the good work hun.
Keep em rolling in 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Really Simone? I don’t think anyone here is in knots because we think we aren’t getting to you. Funny you say you don’t care yet you keep posting about us 😎
Trust me Simon, I am not WORRYING about your life love. I am sitting here laughing at how pathetic you are scrolling through comments here editing and reposting.

Your pettiness, dishonestly and patheticness is my ENTERTAINMENT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh poor you, Simone.... I think tattle owes you some rent for that space we're occupying in your MIND! :ROFLMAO:

Monetise THAT! 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trigger Warning SA* because I feel we are all like minded individuals most of you will be aware that some incredible people are currently campaigning against a rapists pathetic ‘sentence’. I saw voices of hope retweeted this…. And it made me think.

Where’s your voice Simone?????? Why does this chick NEVER get behind things happening here in her own backyard? Women’s Refuge aside cos we all know how that turned out, what else has she done? I suppose, unless there is $$$ in it for her, she’s just not interested. Morally, does she not see things happening & think damn, with my huge following I could really make a difference here.

Still think she could & should turn into a campaigner for protecting children against p*dophilia but I guess that would mean not using her kid for content huh…..

Reactions: 23
Was there some sort of post from scamone at somepoint where she denied having fillers? I remember reading something somewhere but I can't remember where it was and I'm feeling gaslit

Reactions: 4
And just like that we have her reel of how to clean your washing machine with nada products 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So much anger Simon….

She gives me so much entertainment. I also love the little voice chats she’s sent me thinking we’re mates😘
Hahahahaha same god it's good

"Its muted but we are chatting tit" yes with your fake bleeping forced laugh. Why even record that? And wtf they even have a paid partnership with the bleeping movie theatre?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Simo, I have a good life . I have a good job with a good income and beautiful kids that are living good lives too.
YOU are the one spending hours reading here and dissecting messages. All your muppets will see soon enough when you keep directing them here 😍

Trust me Simon, I am not WORRYING about your life love. I am sitting here laughing at how pathetic you are scrolling through comments here editing and reposting.

Your pettiness, dishonestly and patheticness is my ENTERTAINMENT!
Agreed! I love relaxing after work reading these threads & seeing how she is reacting to them. The problem is with HER not Asher but oh how dare we pick on a baby. duck off .

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.