Simone Anderson #7 Simone’s Journey to wealth not health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that will be why she’s unblocked followers - the more people who can see her feels, the more earnings potential she will have 🤮
I think this is why as well. Her management team are probably wondering why her follower count has been stagnant for years even after having a baby which is an opportunity to tap into a whole new target audience.

It's impossible to gain followers if they've all been blocked. Current followers can't share content with people who are blocked. It's a self-inflicted problem. People are always going to disagree or ask questions but it's just silly to block them all, especially the harmless questions.

Reactions: 5
So that's why she was using the over-sized emojis to link her reels!?

Deceitful way of getting views, Simone Anderson. Quote that!
🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love to know what her family think of her scammy ways. If I was her sibling I wouldn’t want my child on her social media. Does grandad appreciate his transition into care being shared? What does grandma think of womens refuge scamming? *cue family post about how proud they are
My family would disown me….
“Great minds think alike, though fools seldom differ” - unknown

Reactions: 5
They prob don't care because they benefit too from her freebies etc, don't they? Didn't she give away stuff to her family some time ago?

Including the shoes and possibly the robovac.

Reactions: 8
I think this is why as well. Her management team are probably wondering why her follower count has been stagnant for years even after having a baby which is an opportunity to tap into a whole new target audience.

It's impossible to gain followers if they've all been blocked. Current followers can't share content with people who are blocked. It's a self-inflicted problem. People are always going to disagree or ask questions but it's just silly to block them all, especially the harmless questions.
Her management is fully in the cult and believes all her lies. She's a VERY convincing liar, with full-on tears, and intricate stories, which she catches herself out on months down the track when the stories change. One day I'll say more. Maybe publicly too. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her management is fully in the cult and believes all her lies. She's a VERY convincing liar, with full-on tears, and intricate stories, which she catches herself out on months down the track when the stories change. One day I'll say more. Maybe publicly too. 👀
Please!!! Out her!!!

Reactions: 10
Was too busy being at work in my shift work job to check here all day. However that definitely isn't my account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her sister's husband has sold Vitally Vitamins, so presumably the partnership disappeared around that time.
But if it’s such a great product, wouldn’t you keep using it? Oh hang on, she would have to pay for it 😂😂😂 Can’t have that now can we?!

Reactions: 12
Don’t worry we all see it!

Was too busy being at work in my shift work job to check here all day. However that definitely isn't my account 😂
I bet she’s going to use it for her gain 🤬

I haven’t followed the Robovav comp….. is there a post? All I can see it the reel?

Reactions: 2
Simone next time you wash some hats in the dishwasher can you please make sure to show that you do infact actually use Nada?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I haven’t followed the Robovav comp….. is there a post? All I can see it the reel?
yeah the similarity is very suss. I have just reported it so she can’t try any tit.

Edit: what if that’s the account she is using to send the fake messages to herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trenti doesn’t seem to be appearing much on Insta lately. Do you think he doesn’t want to be featured? It can’t be good for his professional reputation - being in sales so much of it is reputation, right?

Reactions: 11
Trenti doesn’t seem to be appearing much on Insta lately. Do you think he doesn’t want to be featured? It can’t be good for his professional reputation - being in sales so much of it is reputation, right?
I wondered that as well. Let’s imagine that he goes for a new role sometime in the future and it’s down to him and someone equally as qualified in terms of prior experience and performance, so there is nothing between the two. So the employer runs some additional checks and one of them is a simple google search. All of the stories, news articles and comments here about Trent come up and the other candidate comes up with the usual social media profiles etc. I know I would pick the one least likely to be dragged online.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yes

Yes, from 27 Aug. maybe contact the company directly to ask, given it was a joint competition. Surely they have to disclose.

This...especially when she's plugging (cough cough) vibrators or favourite sex positions etc and other very personal details all over SM.
And Peaches and Cream started following her today, incoming partnership deal! (Oh, and 40+ new bots since I looked this morning)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Oh boy I bet this post made her sweat a lil.. oh wait she reckons her body doesn’t produce sweat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably too busy mapping the new robovac cleaning path that he won from Enomis

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Wouldn't surprise me seeing as it's basically the same as my name on here 🙃

yeah the similarity is very suss. I have just reported it so she can’t try any tit.

Edit: what if that’s the account she is using to send the fake messages to herself?
Ohh that would be interesting!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.