Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
It’s the wet footprints already inside that make me think the first take wasn’t good enough so the workers had to do it again 😂
Oof the shaaaaaade to all her “other”
✨⭐bEsTiEs⭐✨ and I’m ya know her FAMILY! ….are they not her✨⭐fAvOuRiTeS⭐✨?? 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Pentothal

VIP Member
How about you get of your fucken phone and enjoy the yoga event like everyone else is seeming too? Us "peasants" can only dream of getting invited to these things and here you are being a TC and filming everybody there. Fuck of Scamdog
Belong behind the camera gives her complete control. And no risk someone will film her without her permission. Then she also didn't have to associate with the others, and maybe show us how bad her form actually is. All for the photo op.

So she becomes the photographer. Imagine if someone photographed her "in the wild" without the appropriate skinny filters.

Pentothal

VIP Member
POV: when you’re two years behind a trend, and you’re claiming another stolen/viral recipe as your own. At least she took an actual bite from our latest HiGh PrOtEiN ObSeSsIon this time around 🫠
Bet she spat it out. Simomo would be fussy about what she puts in her mouth and swallows.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
One has been sending oneself so many messages today! Feeling extra insecure today are we Shimmy Shimmy Shake?? 🥴🥴

• Sad

banana88

It's her voice that makes it sound even more cringe and out of place. Not natural at all 😬
I can’t access the site to see her posts/stories anymore as I upgraded my phone (don’t worry TC’s I gifted my old one to my MIL ✨) can someone please post the link

• Haha

crumbs

Was she sent the PR package from Superette that many influencers are promoting? She use to work with them