Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
POV: when you’re two years behind a trend, and you’re claiming another stolen/viral recipe as your own. At least she took an actual bite from our latest HiGh PrOtEiN ObSeSsIon this time around 🫠
Bet she spat it out. Simomo would be fussy about what she puts in her mouth and swallows.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

banana88

It's her voice that makes it sound even more cringe and out of place. Not natural at all 😬
I can’t access the site to see her posts/stories anymore as I upgraded my phone (don’t worry TC’s I gifted my old one to my MIL ✨) can someone please post the link

• Haha

crumbs

Was she sent the PR package from Superette that many influencers are promoting? She use to work with them

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Totally agree but still think she would've loved to have been there. Instead she's sending herself messages trying desperately to get lulu to notice her 🐒🐒🐒
Yup, especially as all her “besties” were there. I’m pretty sure both Edna and Iyia went to Simone’s wedding. Did you have a falling out with them Simmo?

shh77

VIP Member
Given she’s modelled for you and done other work for you in the past, why the need to be such a condescending bitch and call her a
“A BeAuTiFuL LaDy” 😡 …can you not remember her name Simon? It’s quite literally in her handle you just typed out! 🙄🫠

IMG_1303.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
I dont think ole summy is invited on this trip by the sounds of it or did I read that wrong 🤔
I read it as some of her family and friends are going, and she has brought headbands for them all? Surely they are going too because why would you go to all that effort? Those boys won't even know any of the Disney characters.

Reactions: 3