Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sponicon

And the mirror not secured to the wall. The bedroom was what she wanted, not her child, so selfish she prefers anesthetics over safety.

Does worker #2 even have the coordination to put a ball through that hoop. Does he even like the colour scheme😔
---

100% this. This room isn't about her child, it's all about her, what she wants, what she could gift for free. So sad
---

Here you go, some very 🤢🤮 moments between the Forsyths

Why not an Emma mattress Simomo?
Of course it's a fucking clear colour free basket ball hoop too. Poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 4

butterysoft

Whooooo the fuck goes to a lake house for a relaxing weekend with friends and trots around in a $400 Superette blazer. Throw on some sweats, tie up your extensions hair and just drop the perfect act for a couple of days 🤦🏽‍♀️
She goes to the outlet store in Takapuna. Things are often cheap there - eg if they are the last one or if they have a stain etc.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Her protein drink is actually adding too much protein in. You do not need 3 scoops of protein. Also, you need to be careful with measurements as her guides you’ll put on weight not reduce.

shh77

VIP Member
It’s the wet footprints already inside that make me think the first take wasn’t good enough so the workers had to do it again 😂
Oof the shaaaaaade to all her “other”
✨⭐bEsTiEs⭐✨ and I’m ya know her FAMILY! ….are they not her✨⭐fAvOuRiTeS⭐✨?? 🥴🥴

• Haha

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Given she’s modelled for you and done other work for you in the past, why the need to be such a condescending bitch and call her a
“A BeAuTiFuL LaDy” 😡 …can you not remember her name Simon? It’s quite literally in her handle you just typed out! 🙄🫠

View attachment 3017694
Why would you need a bouquet after your big day? And this is pretty average work lol

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Got to fart but have to take photo

Tan bit patchy on those knuckles

Hand a bit blurry there.

And the outfit is fucking terrible. Sneakers, maybe boots or a bit of a heel....nah it's all kinds of yuck. If my friend turned up wearing that I'd laugh.
Same same

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Her protein drink is actually adding too much protein in. You do not need 3 scoops of protein. Also, you need to be careful with measurements as her guides you’ll put on weight not reduce.
Promoting and consuming too much protein, her constant dieting, excise and restricting calories/food, can contribute to osteoporosis. A few years down the track and she could find the damage is irreversible. She really has no idea what she is talking about, which makes her even more of a dangerous influencer risk. Sadly her issues prior to WLS and her subsequent infamy, have never been addressed properly.