Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trish_allstar

Obviously Ryder’s room is a sponsored post, otherwise she would of revealed it by now.
---
Why would you take such young kids to Disneyland, they won’t remember it….
I dont think ole summy is invited on this trip by the sounds of it or did I read that wrong 🤔

Reactions: 4

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Totally agree but still think she would've loved to have been there. Instead she's sending herself messages trying desperately to get lulu to notice her 🐒🐒🐒
Yup, especially as all her “besties” were there. I’m pretty sure both Edna and Iyia went to Simone’s wedding. Did you have a falling out with them Simmo?

Reactions: 4

shh77

VIP Member
Given she’s modelled for you and done other work for you in the past, why the need to be such a condescending bitch and call her a
“A BeAuTiFuL LaDy” 😡 …can you not remember her name Simon? It’s quite literally in her handle you just typed out! 🙄🫠

IMG_1303.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
I dont think ole summy is invited on this trip by the sounds of it or did I read that wrong 🤔
I read it as some of her family and friends are going, and she has brought headbands for them all? Surely they are going too because why would you go to all that effort? Those boys won't even know any of the Disney characters.

shh77

VIP Member
Or the beautiful piece of art that Simone had been dreaming about for months if not years, by Lydia Batts, that she put in Asher’s room. Where is it now?
Loved it SO MUCH! that she purchased one with her OWN money for Provyder’s room in his colour theme…oh wait 🙄🙄🙄

Do any of you follow Judea Arthur? Her son has JUST turned 2 and his speech is 👌🏼 compared to A's who is nearly 3. Don't enjoy comparing children but Simone is a POS and does nothing to help poor A's speech, constantly talking over him with that stupid tone of voice and never let's him finish his own sentences. So just really goes to show her kids are not advanced like she portrays 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes Judea's little boy Echo is really good with his speech. Bloody scamone needs to do something about worker numbers one's speech stat!! She's such a dumb arse 🙄