Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELLLLLCOME one and all to the death spiral of Simone Anderson's influencing career.

Congratulations @snarkersusie for another wonderful thread title, your prize is an invitation to Adver's third birthday party. Good luck figuring out the dress code.

You can find Simone’s wiki here, please read this if you are new: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Never forget folks, we are all here because Simone Anderson scammed hundreds of people who bought second hand clothing and other items from her Facebook group. She promised that ALL proceeds from sales would go to Women's Refuge, and Women's Refuge never received a cent of the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of sales over several years until she was called out by several influencers, including Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper.

In the settlement agreement with Makaia Carr it was revealed (through a statement that was signed off by Simone's lawyers) that not a single penny of money had been donated to any charity until AFTER Makaia Carr had challenged Simone. Even then, the donations (totaling around $20,000, not the hundreds of thousands that was collected from clothing sales over the years) were made in quick succession over a couple of days to a number of different charities.

Rather than owning up to her deception when challenged, Simone doubled down and tried to use the threat of legal action against Makaia and Pebbles in order to silence them. Rather than being honest and authentic with her followers, Simone continues to attempt to create a curated image of the "perfect" life as a woman and mother, which runs contrary to healthy ways of living. Her continued lies are damaging to followers who may compare their struggles with her seemingly frictionless life, and also damaging to her own character. She is now hopelessly compromised, and no brand that wants to be taken seriously should ever partner with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
WELLLLLCOME one and all to the death spiral of Simone Anderson's influencing career.

Congratulations @snarkersusie for another wonderful thread title, your prize is an invitation to Adver's third birthday party. Good luck figuring out the dress code.

You can find Simone’s wiki here, please read this if you are new: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Never forget folks, we are all here because Simone Anderson scammed hundreds of people who bought second hand clothing and other items from her Facebook group. She promised that ALL proceeds from sales would go to Women's Refuge, and Women's Refuge never received a cent of the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of sales over several years until she was called out by several influencers, including Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper.

In the settlement agreement with Makaia Carr it was revealed (through a statement that was signed off by Simone's lawyers) that not a single penny of money had been donated to any charity until AFTER Makaia Carr had challenged Simone. Even then, the donations (totaling around $20,000, not the hundreds of thousands that was collected from clothing sales over the years) were made in quick succession over a couple of days to a number of different charities.

Rather than owning up to her deception when challenged, Simone doubled down and tried to use the threat of legal action against Makaia and Pebbles in order to silence them. Rather than being honest and authentic with her followers, Simone continues to attempt to create a curated image of the "perfect" life as a woman and mother, which runs contrary to healthy ways of living. Her continued lies are damaging to followers who may compare their struggles with her seemingly frictionless life, and also damaging to her own character. She is now hopelessly compromised, and no brand that wants to be taken seriously should ever partner with her.
So well said👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
So sad watching that video of Ca$her. Not only does he need to perform on demand, his speech is shocking. She can understand him because she's his mum. She's gotten used to the sounds and his delivery of "words". I'm actually shocked that the daycare hasn't said anything, but knowing Scamdog, they probably have and she's not doing anything about it. Poor boy deserves so much better 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 9

The bleep reads here daily and still this all goes over her head.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone please explain the gen z socks things to me? I thought I was gen z also but clearly I'm gen TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ironic really that she's harping on about a charity supporting woman fleeing domestic violence. No one believes that you actually care about these causes Scamdog as you have ripped off far too many to count. You make me sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Ironic really that she's harping on about a charity supporting woman fleeing domestic violence. No one believes that you actually care about these causes Scamdog as you have ripped off far too many to count. You make me sick.
I'm gutted they have aligned with her. Effectively they are the pet version of women's refuge and we know what she did with all the money she raised for WR. Why they would choose to use her as a promoter is so wrong. Maybe some emails are needed

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Can someone please explain the gen z socks things to me? I thought I was gen z also but clearly I'm gen TC.
“Grippy socks” are not new or Gen Z.
…is she referring to the length?
The whole “millennials are lame for wearing ankle/no show socks” narrative that’s “a thing” Gen Z are ragging on us for atm?? 🤷‍♀️
I dunno…she’s always 17 years late to any “trend” anyways so who knows what’s she’s on about

Reactions: 12
Was she sent the PR package from Superette that many influencers are promoting? She use to work with them

Reactions: 4
So sad watching that video of Ca$her. Not only does he need to perform on demand, his speech is shocking. She can understand him because she's his mum. She's gotten used to the sounds and his delivery of "words". I'm actually shocked that the daycare hasn't said anything, but knowing Scamdog, they probably have and she's not doing anything about it. Poor boy deserves so much better 💔
You’d think if they can afford that new truck and all her “designer” items that they would easily be able to pay for a private speech therapist. She must be doing this behind the scenes! Because what is stopping her 😡 $160 a session for my child for atleast 8 months and it’s the best thing I ever did.

• Sad
I'm gutted they have aligned with her. Effectively they are the pet version of women's refuge and we know what she did with all the money she raised for WR. Why they would choose to use her as a promoter is so wrong. Maybe some emails are needed
Email sent 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The whole “millennials are lame for wearing ankle/no show socks” narrative that’s “a thing” Gen Z are ragging on us for atm?? 🤷‍♀️
I dunno…she’s always 17 years late to any “trend” anyways so who knows what’s she’s on about
I mean those no show socks Trent was rocking the other day were definitely very lame.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just did some research and I'm actually a millennial I am very out of touch with these things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No Simone your gumboots won’t be triggering to red band wearers as they don’t care. You’re wearing gumboots designed for wannabe farmers and Aucklanders who think certain boots on a rugby sideline are important. Again, trying to show status by a brand. Heck some of those red band wearers own millions and drove basic cars as well.

I agree. And what's with her advertising a discount on the toys? If she prearranged that more shame on her.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I agree. And what's with her advertising a discount on the toys? If she prearranged that more shame on her.
I hope she doesn't get any kick backs or is billing pet refuge for these posts.
A discount on those toys, which is a tangible way to donate, is so wrong. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
No Simone your gumboots won’t be triggering to red band wearers as they don’t care. You’re wearing gumboots designed for wannabe farmers and Aucklanders who think certain boots on a rugby sideline are important. Again, trying to show status by a brand. Heck some of those red band wearers own millions and drove basic cars as well.
can she be any more wannabe.... everything is so curated in her perfect wee FAKE life.

Did you see how nicely, perfectly everything was PLACED on the picnic layout with her hectic as kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's such a fuckwit. My kids love their brightly coloured glittery gumboots that light up when they walk. Got to love number one shoes.

• Heart