Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Sue you forgot to add to your achievements:

Womens Refuge - lost $200k of donations

Makia & Pebbles actually WON as you settled so who was untruthful

HELP Akld - no helicopter ride after winning the bid

VisionWest Akld - cancelled event due to sending messages to self

BOT spend 2024 ??

The truth will come out someday 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good lord. They must really stick out like sore thumbs on the farm - things actual country people don’t generally wear with gumboots: hella tight jean shorts, long skirts and literally every fucking item you can purchase from the bambini fashion website. Off you pop back to the city to resume stealing content babes.

Standby for car wash cos the wheels will be a little bit muddy 🙄

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
If it wasn’t for the writing telling us what Asher had said not one person would be able to understand him. Also it doesn’t show how much of a sweet generous soul he is, he clearly checked Ryders bowl first to see what he had. I feel sick discussing a child as he’s such a cutie but simmo ALWAYS has to make out like she has the smartest kids, the most kindest kids etc etc
Love the reel shaming people into cleaning - fyi simmo some mums are so exhausted at the end of day working real jobs and looking after their kids that the last thing they feel like doing is a “house reset”
Get a grip you charity thieving saggy ass baboon! Everything about you, your marriage, your “looks”, your body is fake! Stop pretending you’re this superior being!

What in the S Club 7 2002 fashun hair styling is this?

All it’s missing are the multiple butterfly clips and the glitter blush on the high cheek.

IMG_7647.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Classic Brenda comment
---
The number has never been the factor... ummh why purchase BOTs then? You have not gained 100k legit followers in 5 months, your content is shit & usually copied. The only posts you have engagement on are your pity reels!! So what does that say about YOU.... 🤔
Also she herself stated that she had set a goal to grow her followers to a certain amount. If not about the number then why have a goal about it Simone?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

lovemesomegossip

They must both be... rip shit and bust..because honestly how many times a year do they repaint parts of the house/garage. For a family who spend fuck all time at home they sure need to do alot of cleaning/painting. So when they are home they must be rough.

influencedforlyfe

I’m just going to leave this here, Simone’s fav pose. We all know online isn’t real, but just incase some of us TC’s have forgotten 🫶🏼

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Notbeinginfluencedanymore

When she speaks, she is no lady, she's rough and careless.
Sending a message to herself after a comment I made yesterday. Hey Simone 🙂 Have you managed to find those donation receipts? I couldn't imagine being known as a charity thief amoungst friends and family 🤭 how does it feel? What lies do you tell Wedz?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Is this to discuss the business winding down Simone or do they want you to invest more funds to keep them afloat in exchange for shares? Probably not wise to pump in more money given they themselves admitted to low demand 😘
Zoom call whilst cooking - I thought what’s why she cooks dinner at 6am so that she’s free to focus on other important stuff during the day. Which one is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pentothal

VIP Member
She’s not the only narcissist with a tattle thread who has no other way to pretend she reacted to sad things, it must be quite a common trait with narcs? They don’t know how normal people react to grief and tragedy because it doesn’t affect them personally, and because they have no empathy they have to turn it into a physical reaction. It’s so so weird but they don’t understand how to behave like a normal person, so they keep claiming to be doing it.

Show us a donation receipt to Doctors Without Borders Simmy, then I might think you actually have feelings about this massacre. Only real feelings could make you part with money.
Narcissistic personalities like Simone have no empathy, our genuine feelings. So they fake it, but they grandiose it, put on an Oscar winning performance of grief- in simone's case, she vomits.🤢

Then she makes sure she tells everyone what she did, then she'll add, she hugged her (insert as appropriate) child, dog, husband, best friend. But it is neither genuine, nor sincere. It's what she feels the public wants to see. The public would rather be told the truth, and see those Wonens refuge receipts and Trents helo ride. But as we know, nothing of what Simone posts is genuine

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Caught up with a friend who’s about to launch her business & thankfully I was able to inform her of sues ways before she paid her for advertising. She was horrified! Love spreading the truth one person at a time 🙊 here’s sues rates if anyone wants some quality, authentic, original, proof read & genuine content from our dear beige ape , provided by her management team 👀View attachment 2948515
We can now do a tally at the end of each day to check her daily earnings!

• Haha
  • Heart

mostlyheretolurk

I was just on the companies register. Simone has her PO box located in Ponsonby. Guessing she drives from Hobsonville to Ponsonby to collect her mail all for the sake of having a fancy zip code in her address.

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Her excessive consumption of materialistic items is insane! I find her showing off her hat stand and sunglasses case just pathetic over being a cleaver idea.

• Sick

EmJayStitch

Hey Simone

If you’re really happy with your life give us a sign and wear a green top tomorrow.

If Trent is a control freak and you’re sick of touting Amazon tat wear a yellow top.

If you need cooking lessons wear black.

😀

• Haha
Is this to discuss the business winding down Simone or do they want you to invest more funds to keep them afloat in exchange for shares? Probably not wise to pump in more money given they themselves admitted to low demand 😘
Dance monkey dance, Nada mentioned last night and SUDDENLY she’s got a vErY iMpOrTaNt bUsInEsS caLL

• Haha

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Love that Mothers Day is just one big AD AD AD day for you! Fake Sad human being that you are.

Happy Mothers Day to all the real mummas out there, enjoying their family without all the false posts, free gifts & look at me camera in the face of their kids. 🌸

• Heart

notastan

Wasn’t she supposedly in an “abusive and controlling“ relationship too? So the gang rape made the cut but that didn’t. So odd.

This!! If she was in an abusive and controlling relationship then you would think she would have more empathy for Woman’s Refuge and what it does for women in those relationships… instead of defrauding her followers under the guise of supporting a DV support charity.

notastan

For those of us who don't follow Skete, could someone provide the screenshots?

There are a lot of screenshots (I have them). The gist of the story is Skete asked chatGPT what it thought about a hypothetical story of an influencer with hair extensions that scammed their following.

It’s hilarious.
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart