Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why is she sharing this quote! What is she on about!
She said sometimes that one decision changes everything. Like you know when you decide to sell everything under the guise of donating to charity. Then everyone finds out and it leads to big changes in the way people look at you. At least that was how I read it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Something interesting: yesterday I mentioned that this Simone thread has had 52,000 views, it now has had over 54,000 views. I had a look at the latest New Zealand influencer thread to compare it, and it has had approximately 27,000 views. So obviously a lot of people look at the Simone threads, and know the truth about her not donating when she says she was.

If you don’t know about the donations, then please google Makaia Carr legal statement and Simone Anderson Makaia Carr. Several media articles will come up. The Makaia Carr legal statement is the most important because this is acknowledged as truthful by Simone’s lawyers, and it categorically states that Simone made no donations before June 2020. Unfortunately, this is the last statement made by Makaia Carr about this as she was legally gagged by Simone’s lawyers. (Simone did donate approximately $22,000 after the situation was brought to light by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper, but it has been calculated by various sources, including media, that Simone should have donated over $200,000).
I mean half of those views will be from Simone herself frantically hitting refresh.

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
It’s interesting seeing who comments on Simones pity reels. I don’t see comments from family or many of her besties. A lot of other influencers don’t seem to comment either. I wonder if it’s because they know where the messages are actually coming from and don’t agree with how she is trying to spin it?

influencedforlyfe

36 pairs of sunglasses….thats just consumerism at its worst. I don’t care if 15 pairs are Trent’s. That’s still at least 13 pairs too much each.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Piers Morgan “I’ve interviewed a lot of very dangerous people in my career, from serial killers to medically diagnosed psychopaths.

And the common denominator is that they’re invariably very skilled liars, often because their warped minds have made them believe what they’re saying even if facts show otherwise.”

This is how Simone continues to convince people that she is innocent. She is an exceptional liar, and is also charming and manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

shh77

VIP Member
Well thats one way to ensure your dinner guests swing by the driveway on their way home. 😒4 adults for dinner and only 5 drumsticks cooked. Sue your a shit host. That is pathetic, you should be embarrassed at that .
Well thats one way to ensure your dinner guests swing by the driveway on their way home. 😒4 adults for dinner and only 5 drumsticks cooked. Sue your a shit host. That is pathetic, you should be embarrassed at that .
“If I’m in a calorie deficit, you b*tches have to starve too!
Lucky she got all those quick and easy “Clean Meals” delivered yesterday! She can just bung one in the microwave for anyone that’s still hungry! 😜🥴
---
Who is the contact at ASA one of the Tattle Queens has.😊
I would say Simone, and her nutrient nurse could be on shaky ground with the claims they are making. She forgot her gloves again
This pisses me off to no end!
I am severely deficient in B12 - as DIAGNOSED by my GP - from BLOOD TESTS! …over the last 3 weeks, I’ve had to have five B12 infusions AT THE HOSPITAL - UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION!!
This is so insanely dangerous!
You can’t just get “a cocktail of stuff” because you or some quack nurse “thinks” you might need it or it’s “supposed to help with xyz!”
🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
I really want to know who got their makeup done by her
I remember someone on tattle saying they had had their hair and makeup done by Simone a few times etc and that they had been nice to her. I had a feeling when I read it that the story was not true, but was said to wind Simone up. Looks like it had the desired effect.

• Haha

influencedforlyfe

I believe there was one chicken drumstick left over because although everyone wanted *it* no one wanted to be “that” person who actually succumbed to their hunger in front of each other. They all had to pretend they were completely satiated. Except Simone - we all know she’s living in a calorie deficit.

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I think Simone knows.

She probably thought "she change him"

He saw Simone as a leg up into the influencer/acting world he so wanted to get into.

Now they are caught in another deception. Simone won't let go because she doesn't want to admit what she knows, and without Trentis salary, she might have to get a real job.

We only see Trent at the weekend now; has she opened the closet door during the week
Never forget his Starnow profile, finger guns and all.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart