Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Simone has just started to follow this account, which we all know means she is probably about to promote them.

Tell me Simone, why would you promote this when you have your own cleaning products company?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Love the pity reel Simone! I especially love how none of you are wearing pink shirts. You didn’t plan that well, did you!? 😂

Now that you’ve done one for the comments about your looks, now do a sequel pity reel for the tattle comments about your scammy personality, your shitty and dangerous overexposure of your kids to sex bots online and your completely absent morals! Can’t wait to see you share the comments about the receipts! Coz we’re all totally wrong thinking you poached that money, aren’t we?
…aren’t we?

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
One thing about me is that I can never tell the truth. After losing 94kg through Ozempic and WLS, healthy food must look like shit and be stolen from someone else's content or made in a turbomix. If you are a cunt who is also into gay younger men, you've found the right account.

• Haha

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Was a bit weird to post a video with a big group of random guys when you've just mentioned your gang rape.. I was waiting for the reveal. Who even are those guys? The video was totally irrelevant

shh77

VIP Member
Wonder how long it took her to do that, I tried and missed a shitload. Goes wayyyy to fast because its full of 'She' and 'Sue' dead giveaway to those who know. And most of them are said in comment format, not sent to the person directly, again another dead giveaway. Gotta do it fast so the truth can't be figured out aye.
Also if your doing a reel about Pink shirt day and standing up against bullies, wouldn't you think you might,... you know ...WEAR A PINK SHIRT. 🤨😒
I know I’m SO annoying with my constant
✨⭐uPpEr & LoWeRcAsE⭐✨” comments, but NO ONE sending her messages directly would use this format!
…sooo I definitely recognised some of mine lol.
Simmy if you’re going to pretend things you read here are being sent to you - next time don’t be so ✨⭐RiP sHiT & bUsT⭐✨ put in a bit more effort and format them correctly to fit your narrative! 😂🤭🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart

lovemesomegossip

Hmmm the language here is odd...well not for Simmy Sue but for a normal person.
A very quiet week.....but she has still been out every day and at least 1 night, with no boys so R still in daycare...
Her mother and MIL remind ME , not....remind US??
And it wont be the last time MY boys....not...OUR boys...

I could just be nit-picking, but that is such single 'ownership ' over the children. I know kids are resilient and you don't need to be there 100% of the time but it's her language around this that grinds me. She wanks that she wants to take the pain away and cuddles etc but won't cancel any free appointments or nights out to actually stay home with her said hurt child.
Do better Sue, do better.

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Something interesting: yesterday I mentioned that this Simone thread has had 52,000 views, it now has had over 54,000 views. I had a look at the latest New Zealand influencer thread to compare it, and it has had approximately 27,000 views. So obviously a lot of people look at the Simone threads, and know the truth about her not donating when she says she was.

If you don’t know about the donations, then please google Makaia Carr legal statement and Simone Anderson Makaia Carr. Several media articles will come up. The Makaia Carr legal statement is the most important because this is acknowledged as truthful by Simone’s lawyers, and it categorically states that Simone made no donations before June 2020. Unfortunately, this is the last statement made by Makaia Carr about this as she was legally gagged by Simone’s lawyers. (Simone did donate approximately $22,000 after the situation was brought to light by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper, but it has been calculated by various sources, including media, that Simone should have donated over $200,000).

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Mila Mae: Hey Hun, I’ll pick you up on the way to Pilates tomorrow?
Simone: Sorry babe, I have to go to F45 tomorrow to prove those bitches on Tattle wrong.

• Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
But she won't listen. There's too much invested in he as her #1 cash cow. The only reason the boys have clothes is because Simone is promoting the companies. Find something in their wardrobe that isn't sponsored.

She doesn't listen to him now, evidenced by; she finishing his sentences, constantly butting in when he tries to say words, choosing his outfits every week so there is no confrontation. How can a child learn about choices, when they are given none😔
It will be interesting to see what happens as there are multiple cases where children in Asher’s position become deeply resentful of this constant exposure, lack of privacy and a feeling that the household is dependent on their financial contribution. Simone should have walked away from all of this years ago, when the truth about the donations was revealed. How can she continue to use her children like this? I would be interested to know how she justifies her behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Honestly, most people would say “dealing with the aftermath of sexual assault” or similar. Talking about being “gang raped” repeatedly is the Daily Mail headline version.

Reactions: 15