Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Who is the contact at ASA one of the Tattle Queens has.😊
I would say Simone, and her nutrient nurse could be on shaky ground with the claims they are making. She forgot her gloves again

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Christian is a dumbarse though because if he was in Palestine he would be thrown off the tallest building for being gay.
I see this repeatedly said and it isn’t actually accurate. It’s certainly not safe to live in places where being gay isn’t legal, but many LGBTQ people have said gay people have active groups and lives there.
Besides, that’s not a reason to not speak up in their defense when being attacked. Many outspoken gay activists have said their support of Palestinian freedom does not depend on their personal acceptance there. Mattxiv is great example, and he’s Jewish too.

Anyway, off my soapbox now coz this ain’t the place to discuss it. Just a pet peeve to see this line popping up on our NZ threads.
(Christian is definitely a twat though)

Nothing ruins an outfit more than shoes/boots with worn toe caps. Not a good look Simone, or advert for the boots, and she was have at least ironed her pants.
View attachment 2964352
It’s the little details that get catch her out every time in her attempt to play a rich girl! Haha rip shit and bust indeed

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
“Im FrUsTrAtEd MuMmy” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol lol lol lol lol laughing my ass off, righto simmo im sure that’s what the boy who can’t talk says to you 😇😇

• Haha
  • Sad

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
I feel so embarrassed for her having to film playing with her kids, that is the lowest form of content.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

shh77

VIP Member
36 pairs of sunglasses….thats just consumerism at its worst. I don’t care if 15 pairs are Trent’s. That’s still at least 13 pairs too much each.
36 pairs and she doesn’t know how to wear even one of them correctly! On the end of your nose “ain’t it sis” 🙄🙄

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m probably a thick cunt! But why do some of the messages on her new pity reel look like she’s screen shot them from somewhere like I don’t know maybe tattle?? And made out like they’ve been sent directly to her. 🙃🙃 I’d love to know how long that reel took to make simmo!

• Haha
From the shot of the boys in the backseat today I’m thinking Trent did actually get that hideous gas guzzler.
Wtf does a gay photocopier salesman and a wannabe influencer need a RAM for 😂😂 I also always associate them with men buying them to compensate for having small willys lol

• Haha
On the new recipe reel ‘Busy Mum’ - she doesn’t even know what a busy mum is! She has two kids she palms off to daycare so she can flutter around getting facials, nails, Botox, hair & massages done! Maybe come swap lives with real busy mums who actually work real jobs and then scramble to get their kids to all sport/extra curricular activities, then get home and cook dinner & do the the resets/cleaning that you do each day to make life easier in fraction of the time you do, to then fall into bed and wake to do it all again the next day, then tell us how busy you are!

• Sad

Starstruck500

VIP Member
She must of saved them. She highlighted all those comments within 10 minutes.
I wondered what you meant about the 10 minute comment - but I see what you mean. There is a time stamp on each of those screen shots - all within a 10 minute window. Isn’t that an epic fail, kinda proves that they weren’t sent randomly, but within a very short time frame.

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I love how she needs to mention that her house looks the same way as when they purchased it. Who cares. Just accept the upkeep has to be done as it’s a cheap build. Skirtings wouldn’t need painted that often if they used good material. We are only touching ours up now after 10 years in the place! Each to their own. If she needs this validation then well done! Clap, clap.

Ehmmmmm….

Now that you’ve posted all the comments made about your appearance which were posted on a website, not directly to you as you are trying to imply, can you please do a reel that includes all the comments asking you to provide the receipts for the charity you defrauded?
Thanks ✌🏼