Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hootyhoot

Oh bless Simone, in her latest story she forgot to share the women's refuge she stole from. That's part of your journey too hun

• Haha
Reactions: 20

EmJayStitch

She lives the ultimate 15minute quick and easy planned to a minute life eh?

There’s no big pots of soup and fresh home made bread on the stove for those friends who pop in of a weekend.

Never any mates who crash on the couch because they’ve had a night out and she’s offered them a bed because she’s a responsible friend.

Toys are always cleaned up. No time for the boys to spend time and effort and days creating something they can be proud of.

A garden constantly updated instead of maintained. No cuttings or plants from friends.

No time for living. It’s prepping and organising for the next activity and keeping busy so she’s not alone with her thoughts.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Don't be a TC, we’ve been told hundreds of times that they both wake ✨nAtUrAlLy✨ at 4am, roaring and ready to tackle their busy days of photocopiers and gifted beauty treatments.
Why did she take WED tablets on a MON? She clearly does a shitload of pre recording now so she can fit in all those beauty treatments 🤭 so busy Sue.

Thanks for the washed GUNboat piccie too... love a mudroom 🧸

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

lovemesomegossip

Lol, impromptu comment after it’s mentioned here. The Ram- why do suburban folk buy vehicles they don’t really need. What’s he using it for? Have they purchased a boat lately. What Trent trying to show? A blokes, blokes wouldn’t buy that type of car. His motorbike is a tiny one. It’s that typical let’s flash the money in stuff to try and prove we have money.
A blokes bloke wouldn't wear those socks either, well at least not be seen in them 😂😂😂🤮🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Not Simon showing Provyder’s speech development is more ✨⭐aDvAnCeD⭐✨ than Ca$her’s! 😳😔 ….sorry “Asher Roo” looks like you’ve been demoted to Worker #2! 🥺

Who wore it better? 🤡🙃

IMG_1076.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg

• Haha
Laughed when I saw this. What a joke. Leftovers of that meager amount she made, either means, there were no actual dinner guests and it was just her and Trenti for dinner, OR she is a awful cook and the food was shit they didn't eat it. Pull the other Sue. Next time I want to see the guest and the same amount of food you served up last night. But still I wouldn't believe you because you are simply a lier 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Even if it was just her and Trent, I'd expect one of them to eat two drumsticks and the other to eat three drumsticks for a normal dinner meal. Honestly, I couldn't imagine turning up at someone's house and them serving me a single chicken drumstick with a few side dishes for dinner. The calculation she's asking us to believe is that of the five drumsticks pictured, she served one each and then had a leftover drumstick for lunch.

What a dire evening.

• Haha
  • Sad

Pentothal

VIP Member
when did sue start running?
When she had Pebbles and Makaia on her heels.

Sorry, I thought you meant running from the truth.

That five second clip? probably when it's wet and she's rushing to get inside. Filmed it, claims she's a runner. 🤦

• Haha

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Fuck I absolutely hate to be that person but I'm in ECE and it's not uncommon for children to still be day napping at 3 and beyond. Simone I'm not sticking up for you though ok you are still a total fuckwit.

• Haha