Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I must admit, the old bird is looking good in that outfit. She gets my tick of approval this one time and one time ONLY 🙃

Reactions: 3

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Oh you know she doesn’t relax. Not in her nature anymore. Gosh, just shows how busy she isn’t. If the kids are there, would you do a quick tidy up but leave the toys out? Yes, I know they are in daycare 24/7. She really has now important or content wise to say.

shh77

VIP Member
She didn't think that one through🤦.

What did she think would happen when you put a treat in front of children. Tell them what you want, give them instruction. Again the children are used for engagement. Poor worker#1, hard to understand what he was trying to say. 😔
She’s so stupid!
Good luck editing that one now without refilmint the whole thing Simmy! 😂😂

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
She’s trying so hard to be relevant about kids. Maybe if she picked teething or toilet training but no naps? And like most of us have said, napping still at nearly 3? She misses the boat all the time.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Oh look we went for a run today. Since she posted her F45 stint the other day I bet the run was very slow. Good on her though. However, as someone mentioned the other day her workouts at the gym aren’t fast and weights aren’t heavy.