Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
100% this, if they even had guests over.🙄 Where are all the meals she's prepped for the week and are presumably in the freezer.
Trenti only appears at the weekend now, so guessing that's his visiting, and time with the boys, as he'll be working and they are in ECE most days of the week.
Watch her get on the phone and rage demand he comes round immediately to appear in her stories today! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
Maybe she had Sarah Harris over for dinner to get tips on getting your vag out for money. We are in a recession so a girl's gotta make bank to keep up the appearance of being wealthy.

• Sick

EmJayStitch

Such great news to know worker #1 is fully day toilet trained. I'm sure he will be so happy knowing his mother shared this with the world
I’m wondering if she’s trained him to go at certain times? Like is he taking himself or is he going and performing on command at a specific toilet time? There’s a difference Simone.

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
So did Tent get a new RAM & bike - I'm confused Or is Sue taking random photos from hobbyville??? Cannot see him as a biker dude at all 🤣😅 & Sue got a new diamond necklace ! Did he design it though 😵 Splashing the cash, is it bonus time at Canon?
Her street is so narrow with cars parked both sides I can hardly see a Dodge Ram getting down it!

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Did she say Asher is fully toilet trained? But the other day he was wearing a nappy when he was getting dressed. He was dressing himself for the day wasn’t he? 🧐🧐🧐
He’s not fully toilet trained as he wears a pull up at night. That’s what you saw. At least she admitted it’s only been a month. However, she’s been caught out in the lie a few times as you could always tell when he was in nappies.
My two were easily toilet trained so never did the night nappy. Toilet trained them when I knew they could go through a nap without wetting themselves. I wonder if he still wears one when napping.

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
Simone has just started to follow this account, which we all know means she is probably about to promote them.

Tell me Simone, why would you promote this when you have your own cleaning products company?
This maybe the new “nada” stuff ?? Wasn’t she talking to them the other day
---
Wonder how long it took her to do that, I tried and missed a shitload. Goes wayyyy to fast because its full of 'She' and 'Sue' dead giveaway to those who know. And most of them are said in comment format, not sent to the person directly, again another dead giveaway. Gotta do it fast so the truth can't be figured out aye.
Also if your doing a reel about Pink shirt day and standing up against bullies, wouldn't you think you might,... you know ...WEAR A PINK SHIRT. 🤨😒
She’d have to pay $25 for it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I'm so sure it's been edited! Surely we aren't all such TCs we missed that detail?
I don’t think it has been. I recall something about an empty bowl. The white writing is hard to read. She was trying to prove the sharing idea however most kids that age will share. She was also not hiding as you can tell through Asher’s reactions.

As for her evening reset for someone who is home majority of the day she leaves a lot until the end of the day😂🤣 Why fold washing at that time of the night? Wouldn’t you clean the kitchen once dinner and dishes are away? Also she doesn’t really save on water and power putting her dishwasher in straight after dinner.

Last edited: