Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notastan

So you already own a shitload of Frank Green bottles in black, but you now have to have white ones.

Get farked. I'll stick with my $15 Decor insulated bottle that does exactly the same thing.

Since when has she had Frank Green?

Reactions: 2

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
He’s not fully toilet trained as he wears a pull up at night. That’s what you saw. At least she admitted it’s only been a month. However, she’s been caught out in the lie a few times as you could always tell when he was in nappies.
My two were easily toilet trained so never did the night nappy. Toilet trained them when I knew they could go through a nap without wetting themselves. I wonder if he still wears one when napping.
So he was dressing himself in his pyjamas the other day? He had a nappy on then I remember he pulled on a pair of trousers, then put a long sleeved top on then a vest over the top of that. And Ryder was wearing the same outfit. Or am I a TC.

I did message them and of course NO RESPONSE
---

Silly me I went back to their IG and guess what…I’m blocked 😂😂
---

I’m shook that you think it was a sexual assault..Simmy is not capable of telling the truth and a wee birdy known by both Tent and Scammy has also said it never happened. Honestly Simmy wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face.
How do you know S & T? You seem to know a lot!

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Interesting re Nada, it certainly doesn’t look good. It’s so shady how she hasn’t once addressed what’s going on with your cycle. It’s clearly gone defunct.
Nada is still registered, at the moment anyway. Simone is registered with 4.8% of the shares in the company. Will be interesting to see if or when they file their next return.

Last edited:

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
That’s not a hack. Most household will do a load a day. Also, what a waste in power and water when you don’t need to. I’m sorry but I have a few small buckets that sit outside the normal laundry one. Whites and towels. I wait until I have enough whites to soak and wash. I wash dishcloths separately. Looks like she just put everything in one wash 🤢
As said above, she’s home all day to do this and obviously has enough money to waste on the power bill. No washing day here as cold and miserable. To be fair no one needs look at my laundry room so I don’t care if I have two or three loads in the basket!
---
So he was dressing himself in his pyjamas the other day? He had a nappy on then I remember he pulled on a pair of trousers, then put a long sleeved top on then a vest over the top of that. And Ryder was wearing the same outfit. Or am I a TC.
I just assumed it was bedtime as looked like they had had a bath. Did think it was weird the long sleeve over the top considering he sleeps in a bed. Looked like PJ’s but never know with the way she dresses them.

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Simmy Sue, you do you , but never have I ever seen a table and chairs like that on the sideline of a soccer, rugby, hockey, netball any game!! 😂😂😂. Lucky you in Auckland because you would be laughed off the fields here in the South. 😂😂😂😂😂
It looks like Fermob outdoor furniture, which is sold by Jardin in Auckland. But anyway, it certainly is unusual to take such pieces to a game 🤪🤪🤪

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
My tribe all had a day til they started school, not defending Scuntmoan either she’s the ultimate knobjockey, but hell if my lot didn’t I’d be even more mad than I currently am
Oh I’m jealous! Mine dropped day naps before they reached 2.5yrs. One didn’t even really do naps at all but was a great night sleeper.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I highly doubt she did any toilet training, the preschool likely did the ground work then she sails in and claims the perfect parent award once he got there 🥇 it’s so easy to look like a perfect parent when only sharing a curated life. 🙄
She’s lying about the toilet training as I’ve had the kids who sailed through it and everything she’s saying is bull. If he’s that perfect at it he wouldn’t need pull ups at night. It also wouldn’t have taken him until nearly 3 even with limited vocabulary. Jumping from nappies to underwear is a ‘frustrated’ parent not a child deciding.