Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
Lol gets dressed up in the hideous outFART to showcase loo paper, met a man for a bagel & bake banana bread. What tragic content Sue.

And also
pretending her children have lunchtime sleeps at home 🤭😉🙄
Imagine trying to bake in those sleeves! 🥴🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 2

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
So why does she still fawn over Simone. You would have thought, knowing what Simone did, she wouldn't associate with her. Trish, using Simone for engagement is nothing more than enabling behavior. No ethics.
---
Where has her pointy chin gone🤔
View attachment 2942557
View attachment 2942559
I assume, then, that Trish Peng has swallowed Simone’s version of the truth. Or it’s possible she knows the actual facts but prefers to overlook them as it benefits her business to do so.

How does Trish Peng interact with Simone? Purely on Instagram?

Reactions: 2

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
Side note but I’d love to know what the deal is with Sarah and Josh. They were engaged, she upgraded her ring to something bigger, she had a hens party and then nothing. She moved to Dubai and is living a very luxurious life over there 🤔 but they still travel around together?
How does she make all her money

Reactions: 1

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
She's even designed her gym tops so when you have finished your workout, dont need that support any more, you can simply adjust the straps so you can go about your day, without that support. How many times does she have to mention support🤣

When I finish my work out I take off my gym gear, have a shower, then put on CLEAN clothes. Then wash my gym gear. Think Simone has just officially told us, like expected, her gym workout gear is then worn through out the day.
Is it supportive?? LOL

• Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
That’s not a hack. Most household will do a load a day. Also, what a waste in power and water when you don’t need to. I’m sorry but I have a few small buckets that sit outside the normal laundry one. Whites and towels. I wait until I have enough whites to soak and wash. I wash dishcloths separately. Looks like she just put everything in one wash 🤢
As said above, she’s home all day to do this and obviously has enough money to waste on the power bill. No washing day here as cold and miserable. To be fair no one needs look at my laundry room so I don’t care if I have two or three loads in the basket!
---

I just assumed it was bedtime as looked like they had had a bath. Did think it was weird the long sleeve over the top considering he sleeps in a bed. Looked like PJ’s but never know with the way she dresses them.
You’re correct. I see Simone has set aside a three piece outfit for each boy to sleep in tonight.

Pentothal

VIP Member
I took my niece and nephew to the movies when they were young. If one had to go to the toilet, the other came too.

Who did Simmo take as her plus one?
---
Thank you ChatGPT

In a land where fields stretch wide and free,
Two city slickers stepped, unsure as could be,
Simone and Trent, in their costly guise,
In the country scene, they met skeptical eyes.

Their gumboots shone, with a price tag high,
Designer clothes gleamed, beneath the sky,
But amidst the barns and the rustic abode,
Their presence, a jarring, discordant ode.

With each awkward step in the muddy terrain,
Their expensive attire seemed in vain,
For the locals chuckled, with knowing grins,
At these urbanites, whose discomfort wins.

Simone tripped over a bale of hay,
Trent's boots got stuck in the mud, they say,
Their attempts at blending were met with a scoff,
As they struggled, looking slightly off.

They tried to milk cows, but ended up soaked,
And when it came to farming, they were evoked,
For in their posh demeanor, so out of place,
The country life's rhythm, they failed to embrace.

But amidst the laughter, there lay a charm,
In their earnest efforts, a glimmer, a disarm,
For though they stumbled in their expensive wear,
Their willingness to try, showed they cared.

So let them be, these city souls so bright,
In their mismatched attire, under day's soft light,
For in their awkwardness, a lesson is found,
That humility and effort are what truly astound.
Humility and Simone, never😔

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Trent has been spotted in A&E I mean she possibly couldn’t take the kids out all by herself. Least they still got to dance.
Did they go to North Shore Hospital A & E? I’m not sure if they went there or to the Smales Farm A & E. I assume they would have gone to Smales Farm as the hospitals are chocker.

Last edited:

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Still same? Will have to find a much older post though, maybe the laundry reno? What shit itself though cos dryer is different, hard to tell with washing machine.

May 2024
1716435618525.png

Nov 2022
1716435711214.png

1716435740937.png

1716435787492.png

Attachments

• Wow

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
I’m wondering if her f45 spon con deal is finished and she’s paying for a couple of sessions herself to then transition to running as her big achievement because no other fitness places will take her on? And realistically she can’t afford it herself and Trent is only looking out for his personal wealth and image more than what she wants so won’t contribute the $$.

Like she did with woop.
Does she still go to f45 during the week? It would be difficult to know if her free deal actually benefits the gym at all unless they ask each member who joins.