Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoDevine

A house clean with extras for 5 hours does not cost $700....... I think someone had a discount in exchange for stories plus a giveaway. Why would she promote it so much or is the carpet clean in a few weeks free?
I had a quote for half my house to be washed which i think would be similar size to hers. No gutters or any of the extras she's going on about. Quote was $500. So pretty sure she's got a deal and is just misleading people with the cost.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

crumbs

She's even designed her gym tops so when you have finished your workout, dont need that support any more, you can simply adjust the straps so you can go about your day, without that support. How many times does she have to mention support🤣

When I finish my work out I take off my gym gear, have a shower, then put on CLEAN clothes. Then wash my gym gear. Think Simone has just officially told us, like expected, her gym workout gear is then worn through out the day.
when did sue start running?

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
I absolutely love that everyone BUT Simone is aware that her husband is so clearly gay 🤣🤣🤣 men who are gay will absolutely marry women so they can have kids and will put on the act like they’re straight when in reality they definitely bat for the other team
I think Simone knows.

She probably thought "she change him"

He saw Simone as a leg up into the influencer/acting world he so wanted to get into.

Now they are caught in another deception. Simone won't let go because she doesn't want to admit what she knows, and without Trentis salary, she might have to get a real job.

We only see Trent at the weekend now; has she opened the closet door during the week

whatsaninfluencer?

He was toilet trained. It’s a word and he didn’t naturally just decide to wear underwear or say he needed to go. All kids need direction and indications. And he isn’t trained yet as he still wearing a pull up at night. Not because he can’t go to the toilet it’s because he can’t control his bladder still at night. Also, going between underwear and nappies isn’t correct and is confusing. So don’t believe he decided. He would have just had a tantrum or obviously wasn’t ready. Biggest cue in toilet training is being dry after naps and morning. Means you pretty much have a child out of nappies completely in a week. So hard for her to be so honest.
Didn’t they try to toilet train worker #1 when he was only months old - holding him over the toilet? If that’s not trying to “train” a child (albeit very unsuccessfully) God knows what is

• Sad

Pentothal

VIP Member
Lots of toilet breaks though!
And was it Simmy taking him out all those times. No, she'd be too embarrassed in case she was seen.
Those Not tradie Hunter $300 a pair boots are a joke. Guess Trent will be off now, back with the family next weekend.

I just got straight into my westpac account on my work computer
---

Anyway...
Don't get me wrong, I think she's a disgrace. But, with respect, I'm not going to be commenting on whether or not that story is true about the sexual assault.

Just saying 10 years ago in technology it was quite different.
There could be a few reasons for this. If you’ve logged in before on your work computer and it's a “trusted device”, if you are logging in from an IP or internet connection you would normally log in from on other devices it wouldn’t prompt. Westpac has a 24/7 team who monitors activity and would send messages if there’s any unusual activity like log ins.
If you were to log in from some randoms phone at some weird time to transfer log in it would definitely raise flags and prompt some kind of verification. This could even prompt once the transfer is made as its recognised its not from a normal device or connection.

Neither am I, I’m just stating there is a hole there as 2FA and bank security has been around for a very long time. BNZ has physical log in cards for 2FA that have been around for more than 15 years.

Last edited:

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
I see videos all the time about how you get the most of your cleaning done in the 30 minutes before someone arrives and it’s 100% true literally because of this 😂
I bet you still know where everything is and don’t have to go hunting through 50 vaguely labelled opaque containers to find it 🙃
Oh absolutely I know that exactly what bag everything is in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I’m so sorry, I can’t remember who the precious gem MVP is who was keeping tally of Simon’s monthly nightly outings, and whether they’re still keeping score? But this week has felt extremely busy no? Has she been out every night? 🤔
That was me but I haven’t done it for a while as she was getting sneaky about her whereabouts.

• Heart
My local New World is even doing a giveaway of this stuff on their Facebook page!
Simmy there’s literally people on every platform telling you how to pronounce it, a super quick search would have given you your answer! 🙄🙄
I haven’t looked into it but is it pronounced the way it looks? Or is that too easy 😂

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Right? Our garage is absolutely fucked. But at the end of the day it’s just where we park our cars. When we go to sell this place then sure we will touch up. But also it’s a garage so I expect it not to be perfect? I come from a rural background so our garages are often rather messy. Maybe it’s different in towns?
Oh she would never cope rural. We are rural and dusty! However old town house never needed a paint job. Clean, yes. Think this is more Trent than her. He finds excuses to work when they are together.

Hootyhoot

I get the impression this isn't the "delayed gratification/patience" game and more of a "will he share with his brother who got an empty bowl" game - BUT - clearly Ryder had to make a noise for Asher to notice. I also get the impression that Asher knows exactly where she is, that she is in the room, which is why he seems to be saying "I gave my chocolate" or something to that effect and then when she's not responding to that he goes "mummy!" to get her attention/approval, not just coz he's such a kind little philanthropist. Literally no offense to him as a child, this is only to point out what a bullshit artist she is.
Oh was Ryder's bowl empty?