Simone Anderson #5 I see it, I want, it, I tag it, I get it (for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just to be clear that Help Auckland are standing by their post about those messages being “sent” as in people went out of their way to send those to her inbox? Not that she willingly came over to this sight, copied and pasted and spent a good few hours creating a reel? Make that make sense?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I just went and checked and seems they have edited it now it's "backlash from online trolls" LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Christ on a cracker can we stop? You're just giving her more ammo. There's no right way to be a victim and comments like this are bonkers.

In other news, still will never wrap my head around promoting other sportswear brands. Surely the one she's made is perfect for her. Why would she need to wear anything else??
Someone else I follow said that they make it clear to brands before signing contracts that they are not exclusive to that certain brand so that they can share/wear/promote other brands, and they all seem to be okay with it. I’d say that’s what’s happening with her.

Yeah as far as I know most brands don't require exclusivity but surely it would make sense to be exclusive to your own company!!!

Reactions: 5
Exactly! Why bother creating a label if you still prefer to wear similar items from other brands. Wouldn't you create items that worked for you/ that you felt were missing from the market. Not just replicas of other items that already exists

It's almost like her active wear label is just a cynical cashgrab opportunity... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many bleeping robovacs does someone need???

Oh wait, I'm getting paid to promote whatever tit gets thrown to me.

Reactions: 10
All quiet in Enomis' IG stories..................maybe she's busy at the playcentre?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.