Simone Anderson #37 Trent water-blasted the car at dawn, their trip to Fiji looked a friggin yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So im not sure if i should be doing this but my friends told me about this page and after reading the comments im tipsy and mad. I have been with Trent for the last 13 months and he dumped me today for ANOTHER bleeping MAN. he always said he would never leave his miserable, abusive wife and i was just like whatever im fine with that. He always said he wishes we could have spent our lives together and all that bullshit. So when he told me he had to end it because "she knows" i wasnt happy but it is what it is. Until i find out hes with some other 20 something. Yes i met trent when i turned 19 im 20 now. So my question is. Do i just let this slide? Or is their anything i can do without breaking the law. I have texts, videos, voice notes and yes even stuff from the bedroom. Im just mad the wife is an abuser, hes an adulterer and the poor kids have no idea. Im a student so hiring a lawyer is pretty wild. Or i just leak all this tit and see what happens.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So im not sure if i should be doing this but my friends told me about this page and after reading the comments im tipsy and mad. I have been with Trent for the last 13 months and he dumped me today for ANOTHER bleeping MAN. he always said he would never leave his miserable, abusive wife and i was just like whatever im fine with that. He always said he wishes we could have spent our lives together and all that bullshit. So when he told me he had to end it because "she knows" i wasnt happy but it is what it is. Until i find out hes with some other 20 something. Yes i met trent when i turned 19 im 20 now. So my question is. Do i just let this slide? Or is their anything i can do without breaking the law. I have texts, videos, voice notes and yes even stuff from the bedroom. Im just mad the wife is an abuser, hes an adulterer and the poor kids have no idea. Im a student so hiring a lawyer is pretty wild. Or i just leak all this tit and see what happens.
Whoa whoa whoa ok I just need to read that a few more times to take it all in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Receipts or it didn't happen, mmkay?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hmm I don't know if I'm buying this. Def need receipts

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New members coming in lighting fires, dropping grenades and ghosting! 😮😮😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I mean i do have receipts but i saw what happened to local crackhead pebbles. Thats why im asking what do i do. Is it even worth the hassle to out a husband of some instagram mum

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Receipts or it didn't happen, mmkay?
they are asking if they can post receipts without breaking the law by the sounds of it? Which is a fair thing to ask when it comes to exposing Simone. I don’t have the answer for that but someone must?

Reactions: 4
Receipts or no one will believe you. So many people have come on here claiming tit and never come through with the evidence.

I wonder if tonight's 'date night' conveniently ties in with ovulation, so they can get the 'oh my god we're pregnant again and we were finished with our family but #blessed new re-hashed content baby'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol do you know the muffin man? If anyone believes this please get your head read. Go away newbie and come back when you have real gossip you little pipsquek

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wait are we missing the point that im a man? And now hes with another man? Which to me means nothing but to Simone it might though she must have an idea?

Reactions: 2
Wait are we missing the point that im a man? And now hes with another man? Which to me means nothing but to Simone it might though she must have an idea?
Show us SOMETHING that proves what you’re saying is the truth otherwise leave 🙃

I hope NZ follows Australia and bans influencers from advertising health and therapeutic goods, when they don’t have the knowledge or expertise to be selling them.
According to Simmy “Panadol” helps your mental well being
---
I mean i do have receipts but i saw what happened to local crackhead pebbles. Thats why im asking what do i do. Is it even worth the hassle to out a husband of some instagram mum
Erm what do you mean with regards to local crackhead Pebbles. Firstly I don’t like the way you have described Pebbles and secondly Pebbles “won” her case against Simone. Is this you SIMMY?

Last edited:
Ha ha this is such a wind up. Don't they have people over for dinner someone said further up? Did they drink both bottles of champers tonight and G & Ts and think 'let's hit Tattle up, they'll froth this!'. Yawn...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Erm what do you mean with regards to local crackhead Pebbles. Firstly I don’t like the way you have described Pebbles and secondly Pebbles “won” her case against Simone. Is this you SIMMY? lol how desperate are you

Reactions: 7
I reckon it’s simmy and tent having a laugh
I was just going to say this. Hi Simone!! Though it's probably Trent writing, the grammar and spelling isn't perfect but better than Simone could do.

But since you're here Simone, just another reminder you're a horrible person, and I know people who know you so it's not just my impression of you on the Internet. P

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.