Simone Anderson #37 Trent water-blasted the car at dawn, their trip to Fiji looked a friggin yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usual, @hobsonville_housewife coming in hot with the most popular thread name...at this point I think there's a steady stream of Bambini Fashions flowing to your storage unit...try to get in there soon to stop Tent from wearing them please.

You can find Simone’s wiki here, please read this if you are new: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Thread recap: Simone went on a week-long trip to Fiji, posting photos and videos with nary an ad nor child to be seen, and not a single syllable of spoken word to be heard.

So the question must be asked Simone, in the manner of Oprah: "Were you silent? Or were you siLENCED?"

Props to Canon for funding the grifter's luxury holiday AND for setting clear ground rules that must have pissed our Simmo off to no end.

In other news, Asher and Ryder must have had a joyous week in the heavenly embrace of Nana Wendz, and have probably returned to Scotts Point fully converted to Christianity and highly skilled at classical piano.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ahh the womens refuge receipts must be in there waiting to be sorted! Any day now TC’s :)
😂😂😂😂

Also I can’t believe the OT TC got accepted into into uni. She’s too stupid. Also 19yo Scammo didn’t think of MUA quals? She wouldn’t even be able to get a pharmacy retail job without doing MUA quals.
She’s barely qualified for a job at chemist warehouse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Simone anderson make up
Simone anderson hair and make up
Simone anderstand womens refuge
Simone anderson dom Harvey
Simone anderson Trent forsyth
Simone forsyth
Simone anderson fraud
Simone anderson charity
Simone anderson hobsonville
Simone anderson scammer
Simone anderson influencer

Reactions: 8
Oh look ANother favourite skin care product 😅 You wonder why she needs so many beauty treatment appointments when she has all this Product available... she should be glowing & looking Devine 🥳🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow how absolutely, utterly surprising (nooooot 🙄🙄) that something you used to enjoy when you were a TEENAGER has changed now that you’re an aDuLt!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ ….tell me you’re living in the past without telling me….🫠🫠🫠
IMG_8470.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay the solids chat from the last thread. She is such a dumb cow. Babies need to be at least 6 months old due to gut development. She can’t make Ryder have a more developed gut just by wishing it. She should be introducing neutral goods like pumpkin, kumara, spinach, brocolli, avocado and iron rich foods. That tit she fed Ryder is NOT good for him. The latest research is that the introduction of allergens early is the best way to prevent allergies BUT you introduce them one at a time and not as soon as the kid starts eating. Honestly everything she does just makes me dislike her more.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Oh duck off Simone...you only hate going in case the real you is photographed "in the wild"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow how absolutely, utterly surprising (nooooot 🙄🙄) that something you used to enjoy when you were a TEENAGER has changed now that you’re an aDuLt!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ ….tell me you’re living in the past without telling me….🫠🫠🫠
View attachment 2257409
But Simmy you were living with a grown man when you were a teenager? It’s either “man”’or “mall” which was it?
---
Oh duck off Simone...you only hate going in case the real you is photographed "in the wild"
Oh to caption that hot mess! I did actually walk past her about five years ago at Sylvia Park Shopping Centre. Everything “jiggled” when she walked, including her jowls. Pretty sure her black boots were vinyl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m Australian but live in the uk, one of my friends has just moved back to NZ and has just invited me over to visit her, and you’d best believe I’m tempted just to pop in for a cheeky F45 sesh to catch a wild Simon
---
I also really need someone with a burner account to take one for the team next time she posts a recipe vid to ask if she has a nice casserole recipe up her sleeve

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
STEAK?! 🥩
I don’t have children, so am in NO WAY qualified to comment/know what is “right” or appropriate for feeding(or anything else) BUT even I can say WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*CK?!?!?!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
STEAK?! 🥩
I don’t have children, so am in NO WAY qualified to comment/know what is “right” or appropriate for feeding(or anything else) BUT even I can say WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*CK?!?!?!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Meat like that is a good way for babies to figure out “mouth mapping”. But duck me, she is so unsafe. Should not be doing it before 6 months and definitely not holding him like that. If he can’t sit in a high chair, he shouldn’t be eating it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.