Simone Anderson #36 Simone and Trent have gone abroad, she still hasn’t addressed her charity fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving Ryder all the high acid food is not a good way to start food you idiot. Look at his poor cheeks 😔 tomato, capsicum and kiwifruit??? 😬 Not the go. And that concoction she made with roasted capsicum, parsley, zucchini, thyme and quinoa. Wtf? It's a baby, not a fckn restaurant you head 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Giving Ryder all the high acid food is not a good way to start food you idiot. Look at his poor cheeks 😔 tomato, capsicum and kiwifruit??? 😬 Not the go. And that concoction she made with roasted capsicum, parsley, zucchini, thyme and quinoa. Wtf? It's a baby, not a fckn restaurant you head 🙄
Yeah, it's been a loooong time since I introduced solids to babies.... but I was shocked at the capsicum being the first food introduced!

Is this a 'modern' thing.... bring in the strong tasting foods first? We used to introduce baby cereals, bananas etc.

Also, hope she watches like a hawk - gums can break off bits of food very quickly, and they can choke!

Reactions: 12
Yeah, it's been a loooong time since I introduced solids to babies.... but I was shocked at the capsicum being the first food introduced!

Is this a 'modern' thing.... bring in the strong tasting foods first? We used to introduce baby cereals, bananas etc.

Also, hope she watches like a hawk - gums can break off bits of food very quickly, and they can choke!
Watches via her phone screen more likely.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Should be pumpkin, carrot, potato, kumera, apple etc. That's not the modern thing just the Simone thing to do capsicum first. His poor wee gut

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It should be ‘cherished’ you dipshit.
On that note… If her house caught on fire, I wonder what she’d run in and get? Like what would her most important thing be… because everything seems to be on the same level of devine, beautiful, cherish…
Just thinking 😂 “MY LEMON JUICE!” “MY CANDLES!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just had to address why she was missing from Harry’s Birthday…..just reactivate your profile and come here directly Simmo.

Mind you we already know it was because of Trent’s Canon trip. Paid for by Canon. Not yourselves as you like to make out.
Simmy only did this for one reason and it wasn’t out of the goodness of her heart because she doesn’t have one

Reactions: 5
#37: Went to Fiji without the kids, is her influencer lifestyle hitting the skids?
---

When can I introduce capsicum to my baby?

Bell peppers can be introduced to your baby as soon as your baby is 6 months old. It is important to never serve your baby raw pepper as they are a choking risk. This is even more important if your baby has a few teeth as they can easily bite off a little pepper.

Reactions: 15
This gives me HUGE anxiety. My oldest is allergic to Kiwifruit, we would never have known unless he said something at an older age. Because he doesn't get a severe reaction to it, but just makes his throat gross, sore and uncomfortable. How is Ryder meant to tell you if he's having the same reaction Simone? He ends up in hospital with anaphylactic shock? 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
On that note… If her house caught on fire, I wonder what she’d run in and get? Like what would her most important thing be… because everything seems to be on the same level of devine, beautiful, cherish…
Just thinking 😂 “MY LEMON JUICE!” “MY CANDLES!”
She’ll probably grab her to sell clothes in her wardrobe as she’s gotta make some money after her house has burnt down haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#37: Went to Fiji without the kids, is her influencer lifestyle hitting the skids?
---

When can I introduce capsicum to my baby?

Bell peppers can be introduced to your baby as soon as your baby is 6 months old. It is important to never serve your baby raw pepper as they are a choking risk. This is even more important if your baby has a few teeth as they can easily bite off a little pepper.
Yeah I was thinking he's too little for finger food, he doesn't have good hand control yet. It should be pureed foods early on, and stuff that's easy on the gut. If he has a reaction to anything she won't be able to figure it out with that devine and incredible concoction she made up. This woman is as thick as pig tit, the OG TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
* you're. (corrected with love - we don't want people calling us TC's!)
Hahahaha thanks my parents didnt send me and my brothers to a flash school. 🤣🤣 and i was an hole of a teen so didnt do so well there anyway. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.