Simone Anderson #36 Simone and Trent have gone abroad, she still hasn’t addressed her charity fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also you definitely shouldn’t be doing strenuous exercise within 24hrs of PRP treatment….wasn’t she showcasing her f45 workout this morning….we are obviously getting pre-recorded content
Scamone and strenuous 😆 she spends more time setting up her camera to get her skinny left arm and slimmer right arse cheek

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe facedoctors are happy, via Scammy to advertise having their "vampire face lift" one day after retinoid treatment, then the next day having a chemical peel performed. That's enough to put me off that clinic
I really don’t think they’re too concerned considering the vampire face lift was before they went on holiday 💅
---
The family drive to Piha was also before their trip as well. Seems someone needs to look up the definition of transparency.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
While talking about transparency, in your recent reel regarding the vampire facial you make a comment that you’ve tried facial fillers and you didn’t like the look of them on yourself yet you stated in the past that they were an instant confidence booster, that it looked phenomenal and that you’re really happy with the results. Receipts attached. Some clarification around this would be appreciated. At which point did you dislike the work you had done? How long after the cheek filler procedure?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really don’t think they’re too concerned considering the vampire face lift was before they went on holiday 💅
---
The family drive to Piha was also before their trip as well. Seems someone needs to look up the definition of transparency.
Haha brilliant! Great spotting

Reactions: 8
If she’s not mortified that she stole donations she should be mortified to call
Herself a makeup artist. Her skills are absolutely woeful

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe they went to Trent’s parents on the Sat to drop the boys off?
Trents parents would of been invited? So they could of taken the boys home with them seems more realistic who knows who cares just funny her make up wasn't done by scammy that day and now! Haha
---
---
No thigh gap in thoses thighs 🤭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
While talking about transparency, in your recent reel regarding the vampire facial you make a comment that you’ve tried facial fillers and you didn’t like the look of them on yourself yet you stated in the past that they were an instant confidence booster, that it looked phenomenal and that you’re really happy with the results. Receipts attached. Some clarification around this would be appreciated. At which point did you dislike the work you had done? How long after the cheek filler procedure?
Not a single person commented because you immediately deleted them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stick to ripping off charity's and being a fraud and being dishonest Scammy, your make up is terrible, there is nothing glam about your make up im sure Erin could of done better with BB cream.
S VS Harry bday make up.

I litreally think she's just powdered the fuk out her face and called it a day. 😂😂😂

#simone anderston make up is tit.
( I'll add that for next while when pp search be sure to head here 😂)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Stick to ripping off charity's and being a fraud and being dishonest Scammy, your make up is terrible, there is nothing glam about your make up im sure Erin could of done better with BB cream.
S VS Harry bday make up.

I litreally think she's just powdered the fuk out her face and called it a day. 😂😂😂

Wow when you put them next to each other like that, Simones bronzer is so muddy!

Reactions: 9
S VS Harry bday make up.

I was just about to say Erin looks so pale, terrible make up on her. Her busy mum morning make up looks a million times better

Reactions: 7
Is today the first day of her showing Ryder with food? He was born on 21/01 so do we think she thinks he’s 6 months old today…

I know you can start them on food earlier but honestly wouldn’t surprise me given the math she can’t do on her own age!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah, she just want to ensure both boys are advanced by eating 100 foods before they turn one.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
S VS Harry bday make up.

I seriously can’t figure out which is the before and which is the after here 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Erin looks like she has been held hostage and forced to do an ad for her in-laws the FARTS

she was playing with fire by using another *ahem* MUA for Harry’s bday.
Trust Scammo to be too much of a bleep to show up to party but then mad at Erin for promoting an actual MUA

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is today the first day of her showing Ryder with food? He was born on 21/01 so do we think she thinks he’s 6 months old today…

I know you can start them on food earlier but honestly wouldn’t surprise me given the math she can’t do on her own age!
She showed him eating a few days ago, I think she also started Asher on food at 5 months too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.