Simone Anderson #36 Simone and Trent have gone abroad, she still hasn’t addressed her charity fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to stop referring to herself as transparent....like everybody has forgotten about all the money she stole from a charity and would never mention it again 🙄
She’s as transparent as her veneers. 🤣

It should be ‘cherished’ you dipshit.
Nahhh! You’re too kind! I would let Simmy work out which word is whack! 🤣🤣🤣👀 Private school would be proud— not. 😭
---
PhD in white collar crime.
Maybe another book is in the works? “How to scam a charity and exploit your children online 101 by Simmy”
---
What was the degree she started?
And how did it go, beautiful? Xx More clients? Booming business? Can’t handle the influx of clients so would need to expand or train other MUA?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This gives me HUGE anxiety. My oldest is allergic to Kiwifruit, we would never have known unless he said something at an older age. Because he doesn't get a severe reaction to it, but just makes his throat gross, sore and uncomfortable. How is Ryder meant to tell you if he's having the same reaction Simone? He ends up in hospital with anaphylactic shock? 😔
Scammy is setting such a dangerous precedent for other parents who follow her, and might think this is an appropriate way to introduce solids. Scammy needs a hazardous to health warning. Do not take her advice unless you have discussed with your GP or Plunket Nurse. Scammy is neither😡

Reactions: 11
Does it sound like she's having difficulty speaking in the last few days stories? She sounds slurry or that her mouth isn't really working properly.

Reactions: 2
And that concoction she made with roasted capsicum, parsley, zucchini, thyme and quinoa. Wtf? It's a baby, not a fckn restaurant you head 🙄
Yeah no matter which foods they are the MINIMUM is to keep them separate so that at least if he reacts to something you know which thing it is.

Reactions: 6
Does it sound like she's having difficulty speaking in the last few days stories? She sounds slurry or that her mouth isn't really working properly.
In that Space General ad she talks really weird.
like “shpaces” as if she can’t get the words out properly. Maybe she has always been like that and I’ve never noticed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread title
A “romantic” trip to Fiji where Simmo tried to make the love juices go viral, but alas the follower count and reputation hit a downward spiral.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.