Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
View attachment 2159472
simmo you tc - if you can find time in your “workday” to get your hair& nails done, massages, lunches and all the other egotistical shit you do while R definitely isn’t in daycare then you can find time to go to F45 without a 4am start.
I can't believe she makes it sound like positive teamwork that they alternate who has to go to the gym at 4am when her husband HAS A REAL JOB. Say what you will about being a Canon rep or whatever he is, he still needs to do it within a standard work schedule. I'd be EMBARRASSED to tell people I made my husband alternate with me on going to the gym at 4am knowing he actually has to go to work after it, what a bitch.

Reactions: 20

ihateliars

VIP Member
Here you all go!!
---
If it was Simmy that took Pebbles to court and lost the case, how does she then have to pay compensation? I have no idea how the court system works!
Simmy has to pay all of Pebbles fees and her own
---
Simone will likely have to pay pebbles’ lawyers fees if it was an outright win for pebbles. Depends how the case concluded. But I expect that Simone will be liable for pebbles costs.
She is indeed

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pentothal

VIP Member
Think she will care when companies and people use her children for their own gratification?
Yes!!! Saw this post and thought, Scammy, all you are worried about is your image being used to promote weight loss, yet what is done with all those naked, semi naked and regular picturesof your babies.

You have no idea what sick and weird people are using and selling them for. But, it's not about your children, it's all about you. 😡

• Sad

EmJayStitch

This post infuriates me. Effing Mother of the Year NOT. You go out partying until 2.00am and bragging about it and posting dribble like this? Put some egging clothes on your child. Doomsday is looming for you Scammy
“Cute” post for the gram then off to swimming and daycare. I imagine all Asher wants is a day on the couch with someone who loves him.

• Sad

BotLife

I heard Simone speak at an Augustine event I went to with a friend years ago (not an Augustine fan, but kudos to Kelly for cutting Simone off after it came out how dodgy she is). The panel there was Simone, Makaia, Chelsea Winter, and Adine Wilson. Simone talked about her weight loss journey, this was probably as she was starting her women's refuge charity scam, so not sure if she'll add that to her updated story. She was definitely the weakest speaker on that panel, lots of umming, and I can't remember if I found her voice as grating as I do now. Maybe her voice sounds awful because we know what an awful person she is?

• Haha

ihateliars

VIP Member
So for anyone considering paying the bitch, think twice, she'll block you and keep your money
Wow that is so rude. I am trying to find out what is happening for those that have been blocked. Clearly this thread is not for you. If you think $2 is a huge amount of money to be part of her Patreon then you need to jog along.

• Heart

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
What’s with that first one, changing the relationship with her daughter because of Simone? Does she leave her daughter at daycare 24/7 now and didn’t do that before? These people are so delusional!
Unless that's her mum or dad commenting 🤣
---
I can’t believe blatantly scabbing money actually works for her. I’ve seen smaller creators using buy me a coffee to important work they do - usually people who are passionate about a cause - but donating money to this absolute fucking casserole? I’ll buy her a coffee to go the fuck away
Absolute fucking casserole has got to be the greatest description I have ever heard for her.

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I know they are taking the piss but I still feel like I want to message Hayley and ask her to stop giving Simones name any airtime at all 😅
--

Whats wrong with Anna Reeve? 👀
Tell Hayley to call her Simone Where’s-The-Receipts Anderson in future coz then Simmy won’t be able to share it.

• Haha
Also what's with the whole I've had mastitis for the last week and boys have had coughs? But has never once mentioned this over the last week. So she went to Beauty Nation and F45 with Mastitis
Almost like she has never had mastitis and has no idea how painful it is ….

tryharder

VIP Member
I don’t think the court case had anything to do with the whole woman’s refuge stuff? Happy to be proven wrong of course? Was interesting that when DH interviews SA, she said she wouldn’t go into further detail until after the court case which tells me maybe it did have something to do with the WR??

#confused
The case was brought by Simone on the basis pebbles was harassing her on line - about the women’s refuge donations. So you’re correct that it wasn’t about whether Simmo made the donations as such. But pebbles “harassment” will be way less “criminal” if there was truth to what she was saying. We know makaia’s settlement statement confirmed Simmo didn’t make any donations before she was called out by pebbles and makaia. So we know that what pebbles was saying was based in truth. So I suspect this is why Simmo folded - because she simply could not prove pebbles was harassing her when what pebbles was saying was correct - that Simmo was a scammer who hadn’t donated like she said she did. That’s my take. But cannot wait to see what pebbles says.

ihateliars

VIP Member
The Facebook event only has 82 people going, and they had 50% off tickets just a few weeks ago. Think it’s going to bomb and just be an influencer gathering!
Good job lol
---
I have friends in high places….and no it’s not Scammie
Ok well this is all I am going to say….. I hope Simmy has deep pockets because good things come to those that wait and we have waited too long. This is all I am allowed to say 🧐

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart