Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

banana88

This is a post to Simone from Simone. No midwife would say that your kids are cute and you’re a good Mum 😂. Posts today have been boring. What’s up Simmy things not going your way?
Agree 💯 with this I went to birthcare and can guarantee not a single midwife was there with us long enough to comment on our kid’s appearance or anything else

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can I suggest that Trent’s celebration is a new job, as I have been told by multiple reliable sources that Canon has been laying off their senior management team and middle management team.
It'd be no wonder considering how much his wife publicly posts him not ever doing work from home when he's supposed to be working from home

Reactions: 18

#botsforlife

VIP Member
THRILLING content!!!!!!!
Hahaha she’s at Costco, I bet she won’t get anything as she’s far too superior for Costco 😂

edited to add - she got cheesecake and that’s it! Then she cut it up and put it in a container in the freezer. She’s so fucked in the head 😂 who even does that 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

ihateliars

VIP Member
Seeing as you know Pebbles, curious - has she been following along Tattle since the beginning?
Pebbles didn’t know anything about Tattle
---
Its weird and not the first time I've seen it like this...

And speaking of weird?? WTF??
She has a great pair of saddlebags
---
A bit of media news. Patiently waiting for Patreon

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Cannot believe her management company is not putting out a statement either. Surely they & the casserole can't think it'll just go away.
I mean she has LIED about donations, that's nothing to hide under the carpet or spa pool.

Honesty, owning up & being truthful, surely you write these in your journal 🤯😳.

• Haha
Fuck, seeing this makes my blood boil, more than I like to admit.
Simone you are so fucking full of it. Posting this all the while portraying you have a perfect life, perfect children, perfect everything (fake, as we here know). All you do is make other people who see this feel shit about themselves.
Just be fucking real for once ffs. You might find it refreshing or liberating, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
I know someone posted this before. But how many days has she actually been with Asher? I was happy to give up my young days with the kids because I knew when they were teenagers I could leave them. I actually found from age 14+ harder as they don’t need us and you know they will leave soon. Also toddler years were so much easier!
The week of Anzac she spent a sum total of aprox 10 hours with him
---
Maybe she means to clean and reorganise Trent’s home office since it’s been speculated that it’s in the garage and she refuses to show us where it actually is 😂

Also you have a really sad life Simone, spending your weekend doing chores around the house. I have never cleaned our letterbox, that is just weird. I should probably do some gardening as we have weeds everywhere but you know what, I’d rather spend that time with my family or just pure relaxing and doing sweet fuck all. Life is to be lived, not spent doing chores every second of the day
Tent has to get his chores done before he’s allowed out to the gay bars

• Haha
  • Wow

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
This is a post to Simone from Simone. No midwife would say that your kids are cute and you’re a good Mum 😂. Posts today have been boring. What’s up Simmy things not going your way?
Literally no midwife in the history of the world thinks she is a good mum. And always with that same theme of “I recognised you, but…” Time for new material Scabby!

• Sick

tryharder

VIP Member
It really does amuse me that she could have probably saved about $100-$150k in legal fees if when this first broke out that she had stolen the donation money she actually did donate the $200-$250k and had her management write up a story but instead she now looks like an absolute idiot, she owes hundreds of thousands in legal fees and her career is in taters - this is what happens when we let our ego take over .
I would say her legal fees and Pebbles’ will be close to what she ripped off in donations or more. Then add all the contracts and work opportunities she’s lost because her name is mud. Probably breaks even or exceeds what she stole.

• Heart
Simone your filter is glitching on your thighs.
Either that or you’re the wobbliest person I’ve ever seen.

Can’t wait to have my comment quoted in her next pity real and condensed down to “she has the wobbliest body I’ve ever seen”.
Come on SueMoan. Make me famous.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Looking forward to seeing more of what? Her kids?? Someone of these messages are so cringe
I can’t believe blatantly scabbing money actually works for her. I’ve seen smaller creators using buy me a coffee to important work they do - usually people who are passionate about a cause - but donating money to this absolute fucking casserole? I’ll buy her a coffee to go the fuck away

• Haha