Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mostlyheretolurk

Shaneel loves being in the the centre of DRAMA and makes it all about “them” “he/she”, “him/her”, “they”. …I can’t keep up with pronouns sorry
Respecting each person’s pronouns is the bare minimum of respect whether you like them or not.

Reactions: 18
I get that she wants to make money from this, but shouldn't this be something that's free to everyone so that we can get the word out there and share links of what Scammy has been up to. Especially to all those loyal sheep that follow her...
Have to hope media picks up on it and does a story....

• Heart
I reckon it’s quite smart. Getting her story out before the media takes over. That way she can say her piece.
Pebbles usually gets written about horribly by the media i think especially cause she used to work for them too. so good on her for putting it up on her own platform to speak about it and those that wish to can seek it out once the media posts about it

ihateliars

VIP Member
$2 is nothing, I'd gladly pay it, however, she is randomly blocking people for no reason. It's not rude, as far as I know we're permitted to say what we think in here. Also you don't get to tell me what threads are for me.

Wait, is that you pebbles?
Omg grow up! I’m not Pebbles. She is only blocking accounts that are fake that’s all for the reason she has had 25 accounts deleted before due to Simone’s cult. Don’t be so aggressive
---
👀 ...
Any takers??
She is a joke 🤡
---
Seeing as you know Pebbles, curious - has she been following along Tattle since the beginning?
No she hasn’t and didn’t know it existed. I think three years of dealing with Scammie and her bollocks was enough for her and didn’t want any more drama. One of her posts this morning has already been deleted for breaching community guidelines so if you have a fake account you will be blocked because of idiots that have nothing better to do. #scammiescultfollowers

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Yeah who do you think told her the "perfect existence" isn't going to win her any more favours? (Besides us) my plants dying, I'm sick, the kids got sick (A still seemed to go to daycare with that chesty cough though?), her back hurts, she eats lollies before her period. This is all brand new news to us love and its all happening today? Sure Jan

Attachments

• Haha

eyeswideopen456

I don’t see an issue with it being behind a paywall. There will be many a keen viewer now and if they want the tea, they can pay.
That way Simple Simon and her vultures can’t just take it and manipulate it without paying for the privilege.

for the price of a one month subscription I think it’s worth it if you really want to know the details.

Reactions: 17

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Somebody looks a little mad... Some serious angry faces going on here 😂😂😂
Is that the first back to f45? I don't recall seeing f45 since pre R 🤔 wondering why there isn't a big spiel about returning (maybe I missed it though)
She’s shown a visit earlier and had the big spiel about discipline and regaining strength.

Good thing the F45 is an ad, Simone, I’m guessing you won’t be able to afford this sort of stuff yourself for a while! Hope the charity scamming was worth it 😘

influencedforlyfe

How hard is it do either A) put the swim nappy on at swimming or B) put the second nappy under his shorts, then you can quickly whip
off at swimming if you are so pressed for time.
Wearing your swim nappy outside your shorts isn’t a hack. It’s gross. In all my time taking my young ones to swimming lessons I have never ever seen this.

• Sick