Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JADM22

What part are you charged for?
women do not live in the safe houses for free. Between $80-$160 a week per family.
When you buy a “safe night” you are contributing to the wider organisation which is good of course but you are not buying safety. So Simone took thousands away from the organisation but she also took away from their social workers and programs.
---
Lololol you’re a fucking idiot. Women’s Refuge does SO MUCH for victims of domestic violence and I’ve witnessed this first hand MANY times through my workplace.
Honestly. GFY.
fuck off im not saying they don’t 😂 of course they do - I’m just saying to the person crying at saving a life they’re paying for other things not that

Reactions: 3

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Why has no media done a story on her lately.

She blatantly breaks ASA rules on a daily, is it because she has that "direct line" to them as she mentioned in the domcast.

hashtagmytruth

I’ve been blocked from pebbles Instagram for ages too, so can someone please keep sharing the Q&A answers she’s doing, or summarise them for us?
I’ve been watching them on one of the anonymous IG story watcher sites
---
Why would P block you? What was your question
---

Pebbles won. She cannot talk about the “settlement” but she is not gagged and can say what she likes about Scammy and Scammy does not have name suppression. Scammy couldn’t answer/provide answers to questions the court wanted so opted to pull the plug because that’s what cowards and narcs do
I have no idea! It was a very short / relative / innoffensive q and the suddenly im blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

ihateliars

VIP Member
Did Makaia’s actually go to court though? Did they not settle before it got to that point?
I would have thought a judge would expect both parties to be there 🤷🏻‍♀️
not sure if it’s only “district court” and not “high court” so maybe that’s why
---
Yes he gets left there. And if he is hungry it is too bad - it’s not food time. She’s mother of the year.
Pretty sure Simmy has had this discussion with Ryder already

• Sad

gossipkiwi

Anyone see Pebbles’s latest story about being broke? Hope it’s nothing to do with the court case?

• Wow
  • Sad

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Both her and pebbles legal fees would far exceed 250$k.
Let’s say her lawyers charge $500 an hour and they’ve worked on this for 3 hours a week for the past 3 years… 3 x $500 x 52 weeks is $78k times that by 3 years and that alone is $234k - and that’s just for her alone and that’s not including all the people she’s put gag orders on. She’s an idiot
That's mind boggling.

I thought I'd read that pebbles Lawyer was doing this free of charge to set a NZ precedence? Considering pebbles is broke, how was she going to pay if she hadn't won? Also, do we don't know for certain simone will have to pay pebbles fees, how is broke pebbles going to pay?
---
---

The media always post pics of pebbles from years ago. Before Botox and fillers. It’s weird they do this. But she does always use a heavy filter. You’re right.
Because pebbles was fired from her media job, due to the heartless comments she made when a family died in their car. Media has a long memory and they don't forgive.

Last edited:

JADM22

Trying to make excuses for not donating that money Simmo? just because you have to pay a small portion of rent doesn’t mean you have to pay for their services. Lots of stuff is free. They don’t turn anyone away if they can’t pay toward rent. Safety and a safe night is the #1 concern. Gifting a safe night helps contribute to women staying in facilities and the social work that comes with getting women and children safe from harm. They help women get back on track. Get benefits, get jobs, see lawyers, see mental health workers. You are disgusting for even trying to imply the donation doesn’t mean anything.
that’s clearly not what I was saying but ok - just didn’t want them to get a false sense of reality and think every time they donated $20 someones life is saved as it’s a lot more to it than that - that’s all but think what you like

Im so disgusting for sure

• Haha
  • Heart
How sad. And god knows how as I’m an old squit in the ocean of IG - not trendy, don’t follow anyone etc etc.
So - as she’s somehow blocked me could you all please keep sharing the updates here.
And Peebles if you see this please unblock me as I think you’ve been marvellous in pushing this.
She blocked me too and I have no idea why as I’ve never interacted with her or even looked at her page….

You can view here though:

https://insta-story-viewer.pl/en
---
Everyone knows womens refuge charges women and their kids to live in the safe houses right?
Please elaborate??

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Simmy did not have the answers to the questions raised. To be a good liar Simmy you have to have a good memory
---

Patreon will be up in a couple of days.
Can someone link where to sign up for Pebbles Patreon? I’m clueless with that platform.