Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellsAK

Chatty Member
I'm not a fan of pebbles quite frankly, I think she's a nasty peice of work. But so is Simone, so I hope they both get what they deserve.

Reactions: 4

ihateliars

VIP Member
No and she enjoys posting it because she knows people comment about it. She’s a stepford wife and what else would she do if she didn’t have daily chores to maintain this white privilege lifestyle to prove she’s better than others. I feel like she’s still trying to please her mum!
Totally mummy issues but she is also continuing this by being a shit mother to her boys

• Sad
Awfully quiet in the land of beige today. Prepping for court can be time consuming but lucky the kids have been yote to daycare so Simon can have a thorough look for the receipts she will need to produce on Thursday

Notan#ad

100% this. If she gets nothing out of it, she won’t even engage. Had a friend ask her to do something for a charity (before I pointed out to said friend what a terrible person she is) and she left her on read.
Have had the same thing happen. And from that day thought what an arsehole she is.

nzbee

Actually I disagree with this, my oldest is sensitive and a similar age and if the baby is crying will often bring her a toy.
Same, my daughter at 18months met her new baby cousin and when baby cried she started trying to give them her comfort blanket thing.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Should I re write that for you Scammy,

I threw Asher at daycare and zipped home and had so much fun picking up the leafs/weeds in the garden.

Your full of fucking shit Scamone.
Pictures, or are know it never happened😥

ihateliars

VIP Member
I’m not working tomorrow … 👀
It hasn’t gone to court 😂
---
First up. You chuck a denim jacket over that outfit and go shopping, I'm going to think your lazy ass forgot to take your Pjs off. HIDEOUS!(all good for Pjs)

First photo beautiful day in Auckland out those windows. Then someone here mentions its grey and rainy in Auckland today...next photo afternoon nap and play with the curtains shut🤔🤔🤔. 3rd photo I reckon you see some daylight poking out the top there....

Stop 👏with👏 the👏 lies. Be real and honest and there will be stuff all to pick apart.
She’s nothing but a gronk

Reactions: 3

shh77

VIP Member
Yeah it’s a lot better than your shitty one that didn’t even have your kids birthdate correct.
Lol Hannah’s joking, but Simmy actually needs hers to remember!…yet another thing she’s lied about and need to keep track of 🙄🙄😔

Qwertyuiop12

Interesting read…

• Sick