Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovemesomegossip

Do you know if the media will report on this?? xx
---

Hehehe. Where’s Simone’s name on her blocked list🫣🫣🫣
I don't think the media will have a bar of it. They will be too concerned of lawyers. 1 win wouldn't feel like a safe bet to have open voices re Sue. Pebbles can because she fought her own battle, others would need to do the same and I just don't think any would bother. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
OK I musta missed sumfink in the last couple of days……..casserole? Please explain to this TC.

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
Speaking of James, have you unblocked him yet Simone? Nice to hear you don’t block people anymore, did you work out it’s quite time consuming to block and unblock people all the time? Or is that how you justify your 8-10 hour work days?

Simone and Trent must not have had this shared job list when they failed to donate the charity money as promised.

Must be her guilty conscience making her clean the letter box again.

View attachment 2135480
View attachment 2135479
What storage in garage?!!!!!! 😂

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
Serious question…..but does Simmo’s house/area not ever get the bad weather or flooding that most of Auckland seems to get?? Apart from offer complete strangers a bed in her house (as if she’d do this for real) she really doesn’t seem to get bothered by it all. Life just goes on!!!!
I have friends who live in her area and they haven't been too affected by the flooding this year. It's new, so has good drainage, and is flat.

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
Who had the kids last night if they were out until after 2am? Surely no paid babysitter would be ok with that??

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Team, sorry to be that person who asks… I have searched the threads! Does anyone have a screen grab of when pebbles said what dates she was in court? It was using the Barbie filter from memory!
It’s today and tomorrow but I’m not sure about the screen shot
---
Sweet dreams Simmy - orange is the new black is coming soon to you 👮‍♂️🚨🚓
Popcorn is ready! 🍿
Unfortunately, Scammo isn’t the defendant so won’t face criminal charges.

Her legal fees and Pebbles’ over three years - hundreds of thousands. In terms of whether Simone can appeal - no she can’t. And what will be said? Well I mean I bet Simone will say nothing again. Pebbles will be able to say what she likes.
If it was Simmy that took Pebbles to court and lost the case, how does she then have to pay compensation? I have no idea how the court system works!